~.~.~.~

Your day felt...cold. Vacant. It was like an empty room that seemed much different and bigger without all of it's things inside, the floors seeming less homy and more like you were a stranger to your own room- like you didn't belong in the first place. Classes rolled around with your head on your folded arms on the table, the scent of your freshly washed clothes filling your senses. You could fall asleep right now.

"Y/n? Y/nnnnnn, Y/N!"

You open your eyes with a jolt, your body jumping at the shout of your name. "Huh? What?"

Oh. Maybe you did fall asleep.

"School ended like twenty minutes ago, why are you still here?" You look up to find a gingered first year by your side holding a stack of paper and a concerned expression. "Don't you have practice with the girls?"

Oh yeah. You have actual practice. "Oh, uh, yeah, but it doesn't start until like, ten minutes, or something," you yawn, stretching your arms as you shift in your seat to stand up.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly, your tired demeanor not paying him much attention once you grab your bag and turn away from him. "You seem a little...out of it..."

"Huh? No, I'm good, thanks. Gotta head to practice! See ya, Hinata-kun." You close the door behind you, leaving a very confused and muddled red-head by himself.

~.~.~.~

"Kageyama what did you do?" The first year shouts as he walks inside the locker room, the other boys turning around to see what the matter was.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I mean, Kageyama, what did you do?" Kageyama pauses his movements to ponder over his actions, his brain not giving him any solutions to his question. "Y/n, stupid!" He yells at the dark haired boy, watching his eyes immediately broaden and his mouth gape open for just a half of a second before pretending to think he didn't know. Dumbass.

"Wait, what happened with Y/n?" Yamaguchi asks curiously, Tsukishima next to him rolling his eyes as his friend gets invested in the story.

"Yeah, Kageyama, did you do something?" The second years spoke up, Ennoshita and Nishinoya taking a step forward towards the younger boys.

"What's going on?" Sugawara chimes in as he walks into the locker room, Asahi giving him a worried look before he gestures to Kageyama and Hinata, Suga's happy face fading.

"I didn't do anything? What are you going on about, Dumbass?"

"Yes, you did! I saw it!"

"I'm sorry?" Tanaka questions, stepping closer towards the taller man. What did he mean by that?

"You saw what, Hinata?" Suga asks as he sets his bag down while making his way over towards the boys.

"Him and Y/n! Yesterday!" Kageyama's face reddens as he realizes someone, let alone his best friend, has witnessed the events of yesterday. "And today she was totally net herself! It's your fault, isn't it?" Hinata puts a finger against Kageyama's chest, accusing.

"Wait, hold on, I'm confused," Yamaguchi speaks up, "Kageyama and Y/n were hanging out yesterday? And you, Hinata, saw them together? What does that matter to how she is today?" The rest of the locker room agrees with him, turning their attention to the ginger once more before he explains.

"They were holding hands, that's why!"

"They were WHAT?"

"You two are together?"

The Setter's Helpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें