Ash ran forward and threw a few punches at Nat which caused Nat to drop the gun and block the punches. Ash glanced over quickly and saw Jackson, Ryder, Lucas, and Henry fighting a large amount of both shield agents and Marcos's agents. Steve and Bucky were trying to fight too but they were clearly confused on who's team to be on.

Ash flicked her eyes to the door and saw Marcos trying to make a run for it. Ash blocked a few punches from Nat and swung her legs around Nat's waist causing her to stumble backward. However, Nat didn't fall like Ash had expected her to. Instead, Nat twisted Ash's ankle causing her to lose balance and fall on her back. Ash groaned at the impact but quickly rolled to the right to avoid the kick that Nat was sending at her head. Ash turned invisible which made Nat look around confused. Ash jumped up and flicked a vein in Nat's neck which caused her to fall to the floor unconscious.

Ash turned visible again and ran towards the door. She wasn't going to let Marcos escape after everything that's happened. Ash ran down the hallway, she wasn't sure which direction Marcos had run in but the only options were to turn left which led outside or to turn right which led into a different part of the building. Ash focused her hearing to try and pick up Marcos's footsteps. She couldn't hear them that well but she made a quick decision and turned right.

Ash could also hear footsteps from behind her and she guessed that one of the Avengers had decided to follow her. Her guess was confirmed when she looked back and saw Steve sprinting down the hallways in her direction. Ash ran down the hallway to the right. She was very fast due to her enhancements, but Steve was a super-soldier. She could hear his footsteps getting closer and she forced her legs to pick up the pace. Ash was full-on sprinting down the empty hallway, still in her dress, still in heels.

Ash blinked and changed her dress to her black suit and her heels to tennis shoes. Suddenly Ash was able to run much faster. As Ash neared the end of the very long hallway, she was met with a door. She kicked the door open causing it to come crashing to the floor. Ash could see Marcos running toward the balcony at the other end of the room. Ash sprinted forward just as Marcos ran onto the very large balcony.

She could see a helicopter waiting for him at the other end. Ash ran onto the balcony just as Marcos was entering the helicopter and Steve was running into the room. The helicopter started to rise into the air but not before Ash jumped forward and managed to cling one hand to the tail of the helicopter. Ash swung herself up so that she was now sitting on the tail of the helicopter but she frowned when she saw Steve lunge and manage to cling to the bottom of the helicopter. Seriously what was he doing?! Ash ignored Steve, she had a mission to do here and she was going to get it done. The helicopter was now very high in the air and someone from inside was shooting at Ash.

Ash managed to dodge the bullets and swing herself into the backseat of the helicopter. The person who was shooting at Ash just happened to be another random guy in a suit. Ash grabbed the end on the gun and shoved it, causing the man to fall back and out of the helicopter. Steve had now managed to climb into the helicopter as well. Ash didn't notice the knife that Marcos had behind his back since she was too focused on the fact that the back of the helicopter was now on fire. She guessed that whatever Steve had done to climb into the helicopter had triggered the fire somehow.

There was a glint of metal before Ash's left side erupted in hot pain. Ash looked down to find the end of a knife lodged in her side. Ash removed the knife with a wince and leaned forward. She stuck the knife right into Marcos's chest, just as she had done with his son minutes before. Warmblood spilled from his chest onto her hand as she pushed the knife in deeper. Marcos started gasping for air meanwhile Steve stood there looking very confused.

"You k-killed my s-son" Marcos gasped as he started choking on his own blood.

"I know" Ash whispered and she dragged the knife down his torso. When she was sure he was dead, she tossed his body off the side of the helicopter. Ash's side was still in pain but Ash could make out the sound of the engine failing. The helicopter was going to explode with both her and Steve still inside. Ash looked over the side and saw that they were very very high up. She couldn't even see the ground from where they were and she doubted that she had time to look for a parachute.

Making a quick decision Ash sprinted forward and grabbed Steve's wrist, pulling him out of the helicopter with her. Just as their feet left the helicopter the whole thing blew up in flames. Ash and Steve were now free-falling down hundreds of feet. Ash had done her fair share of reckless things, but this was new, even for her. Her brain was working at top speed to try and find a way where she wouldn't die but she kept coming up blank. Steve didn't have his shield so that wasn't an option. She could always use Steve to break her fall, but she wasn't sure that would work, and she wasn't that evil.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!??" Steve shouted to her through the loud sound of wind pushing against them as they fell.

"YOUR THE ONE WHO JUMPED ON THE HELICOPTER" she shouted back

"YOU JUMPED ON IT FIRST"

Ash had to admit, he was right about that one. The ground was coming closer and closer into their view and Ash could make out what looked to be a beach a little ahead of where she and Steve were now falling. If she could just get there. Ash grabbed a hold of the end of Steve's shirt and pushed him in the direction of the ocean.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he shouted, clearly not getting the ocean memo.

"SAVING YOUR LIFE" she shouted back.

Ash put her feet together and her arms close to her sides trying to fall in the direction of the ocean. Once she was sure that both she and Steve would land in the water she let her body relax. Her side was still bleeding and due to the fact that she was now falling very very fast, her body was having a hard time healing itself. Ash and Steve were getting very close to the water now. Ash knew that the landing was most likely going to hurt but at least they wouldn't die from it. Ash closed her eyes as her consciousness began to slip. When Ash finally hit the water, she felt the impact throughout her entire body. It was like her muscles were squeezing themselves together. Ash's lungs filled with water, and that was the last thing she remembered before everything went black.  

A/N: 

YAY!  Tyler's dead!!!