【Chapter 3】

Start from the beginning

"It's used to analyze things in case they may seem of use to me later, like what you usually say or do." Kyoya-sempai explained to me. I frowned, "Why would you need to know what we usually say or do?" I asked him, but he just chuckled. 

"In case I ever have to use these for the Host Club benefit, besides, I like to analyze how others react to things to help me better understand how things work." Kyoya-sempai finished explaining to me. I smiled down at him and ruffled his hair, "Sounds cool! I think I might just want to do that sometime." I stated. 

Kyoya-sempai seemed to have paused before some of his hair covered his face making a shadow come over his face. "Really? Does this not seem boring to you?" Kyoya-sempai asked me, though I just laughed. "I think it will really help you in the long run, and it would help you with analyzing things with better precision so to me it sounds pretty fun to do!" I exclaimed and went in to pat his back for a goodbye before I felt a tug at my tuxedo.

"Hey, Sheep-sama? Do you want to share this cake with me? It's vanilla!" Bunny-Kun offered me with a bright smile on his face. I smiled down at him gently and pet his head. "Sure, cake sounds nice right now." I accepted his offer making his face light up with happiness. 

"Yay! Sheep-sama wants to eat cake with me!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed and quickly grabbed my wrist pulling me over to a pink table that was being surrounded by multiple girls. Pushing me down on the seat Bunny-Kun cut the cake in ten pieces and served me a slice. 

"For you!" Bunny-Kun smiled happily up at me. I smiled back and took the silver spoon and scooped a piece of the cake into my mouth. It. Was. Heavenly.

"This is so good! I never tasted something like this in my whole life!" I moaned and began to eat more of it. Bunny-Kun nodded his head rapidly, also taking a piece of his cake and eating it. "This is really good!" Bunny-Kun squealed and ate the whole cake piece in just one second. 

I and Bunny-Kun just continued to eat the rest of the cake as the girls who fainted woke up and continued to coo at us as I and Honey-Kun were eating. 

"I want to book myself for tomorrow!"

"I want to book myself for the rest of the week!"

"I'll do the rest of the month!"

"Rest of the year!"

Girls began to yell out as they approached Kyoya-sempai with credit cards that were made of solid gold. I sweatdropped but continued to eat my last serving of cake with a euphoric expression. 

"You know, Sheep-sama, me and you should do this every day!" Bunny-Kun suggested as I nodded. "I do think we should, Bunny-Kun." I agreed with him. "Excuse me for interrupting, but I don't think Kyoya would be too happy with that." Glancing over my shoulder I saw Takashi-sempai holding another piece of cake that Bunny-Kuun gave to him. 

I smiled up at him, "I think he'll allow it, and if he won't then I'll just buy the sweets that you want, Bunny-Kun." I offered as I looked back at the smiling senior. "You would do that for me, Sheep-sama?" Bunny-Kun asked me.

I nodded, "Of course, and if you'll like we can even cook some stuff up rather than buying things. I have done some baking over the years so I know a thing or two about baking." I stated and placed my plate on top of Bunny-Kuns.

Feeling something push itself on me I looked down and saw Bunny-Kun hugging me with some tears threatening to pour down his cheek making me start to panic. "I'm sorry, Bunny-Kun! I understand if you don't wish to cook with me." I apologized to him, though he only shook his head. 

"Oh, Sheep-sama! You are just so cute and perfect!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed and hugged me tighter. I sweatdropped and turned towards Takashi-sempai. "Takashi-sempai, what do I do with this?" I asked him, though he only shrugged his shoulders and walked behind us, not doing anything.