𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"Scott stiles is coming by and picking me up"

"Oh okay, well I'm get going now so bye" Scott left not wanting to be stuck in the tension.

"So you and stiles? Are you guys a thing now" Isaac was walking over into the kitchen, he could hear her heart beat which was faster than normal.

"Yes, and no. I don't know what we are, and it's none of your business" her time was harsh but also a whisper.

Isaac grabbed her hand as a way to comfort her. But she yanked her hand away "I just don't want you to get hurt" she spun around and looked directly into his eyes.

"You don't want me to get hurt. Isaac I'm already hurt by you. You abandoned me, when I needed you and I was always there for you" her voice was shaky and her eyes held tears.

"I watched as you fell out of love for me. And now your with someone else, if anything you're the one who hurt me so don't try and act like you care"

"Lilith I still do lov-"

Without a thought she slapped him across the face the anger she had the sadness the betrayal. It was all bound to come out.

"And cut"

"Alright thats it for this morning lunch break" Jeff stood from his chair after yelling out for a break.

Sarah was kinda frozen in her spot her breath's where heavy and she her hands  were shaking, but not enough for others to take noticed. "You did good almost thought your emotions were real" Daniel laughed a little to break the tension.

"Oh, ha yeah" Sarah drew her lips in a straight line and just walked away from Daniel. He was left there and he thought back to what just happened. Was it real? Or was it fake? She's an actress of course it was fake! Right?

Liked by tylerhoechlin and 62,278 others @sarahsmith

@sarahsmith.19 - I honestly look depressed 🤡

Comments disabled

DYLAN MF OBRIEN

DYLAN- Hey, you on lunch?

Smith -
Yeah why?

DYLAN -
Wanna go out and get food? I'm not really in the mood to stay on set for lunch.

Smith -
Yeah, let me meet you by your car in 5.

DYLAN -
Okay sounds good :)

-

Grabbing what she only needs Sarah heads out the door. She stuffed her things into her purse as she made he way out into the parking lot, when she turned the corner she bumped shoulders with someone.