Where am I?: Chapter 2

Mckenzie woke up in a mysterious room her clothes were different and she felt weird 

Mckenzie: "where am I?" 

she looked around the room

Mckenzie heard a noise 

Mckenzie: "Hello? is anyone here?"

Lukas walks in the room 

Lukas: "your awake finally"

Mckenzie: "Your the one who lead the attack on the school!" *grabs lamp* "I won't hesitate to use it i'll give you 10 seconds to explain to me why i'm here!"  

Lukas: "I'm not going to hurt you I promise" 

Mckenzie: "oh really?" she said in a unsatisfied tone "like I would believe that" 

Lukas: "Listen about last night I am so sorry!"

Mckenzie: " I'm listening.."

Lukas: "Wolves go crazy on the full moon including....me" 

Mckenzie: "so that's why you went full on crazy with the school"  

Lukas: "yeah sorry about that..."

Mckenzie: " I forgive you....but if you excuse me I should be heading home now"

Lukas: "No! I brought you here for a reason! your one of us!" 

Mckenzie: "What do you mean by that?" 

Lukas: "look in the mirror" 

Mckenzie looked in the mirror 

(I CREATED THIS CHARACTER IN GATCHA LIFE FOR THIS STORY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO MAKE A CHARACTER OF HER BC I AM TERRIBLE AT DRAWING!!! also this is her reaction once she realizes that she is a wolf) 

Mckenzie stood in shock 

Mckenzie: "No...it can't be.... WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!?!?" 

Lukas: "I didn't do anything to you at all you were born a wolf and you needed a wolf interaction to become who you were born to be"

Mckenzie: "my parents never told me though"

Lukas: "they don't know"

Mckenzie: "My own parents don't even know I am a wolf?"

Lukas: "correct your transformation isn't complete yet though you still have two stages to go until you are fully a wolf."

Mckenzie: "do I even have to ask what those two stages are"

Lukas: "yes you do" 

Mckenzie: "what are the last two stages?" she asked with a sarcastic tone

Lukas: "The next stage is the claws then you have the tail" 

Mckenzie: "Oh well that dose not seem too hard" 

Lukas: "But....."

Mckenzie: "of course there is a but"

Lukas: "The last two stages are painful and it takes several days"

Mckenzie groans 

Mckenzie: "Do I have to stay here? I was going to play Nintendo Switch today with my friend Jackson and we were going to have a tournament on who is the best player "

Lukas: "You really just want to go home to play Nintendo switch?! this is serious Mckenzie! you could bring peace between the humans and wolves"

Mckenzie: "Me?! bring peace? All I do is draw,pull off pranks,eat,Sleep,talk....a lot,and hang out with friends and family! you think I? Mckenzie Bailie could bring peace?!"

Lukas: "Yes" 

Mckenzie: "Wow...I did not expect that...but um why me?"

Lukas: "My necklace has never sent off a bigger signal then ever it started giving me headaches at night like it wanted to find what the signal was coming from and it lead me I mean us to you"

Mckenzie was having a hard time processing all of this but she understood

Meanwhile with Jackson

Jackson paced back and fourth worrying about Mckenzie

Darla: "sweetie I am sure she's going to be okay the police are looking for her"

Jackson: "YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO WORRY?!?!? MY BEST FRIEND WAS KIDNAPPED BY WOLVES!! Maybe I should call the police again to see if they found her what if that was the last time I saw her I never got to tell her how I feel!" 

( @VelvitaRose you saw this one coming a mile away I bet it) 

Darla: "Honey listen! As I said before the police are looking for her even our own king knows of the situation!" 

Jackson: "What if something happens to her mom?...what if I never see her again"

Darla: "That's a problem for the future"

Robert (Jackson's Dad): "We just got a call from the police...."

Jackson: "AND????"

Robert: "They found a small piece of her dress in the woods there going to try and get some police dogs from another country to help with the investigation and then track her down" 

Jackson: "Thank goodness! can I go help please?!"

Robert: "No sorry you have to be studying for your science test on Tuesday"

Jackson: "DAD! MY LITERAL BEST FRIEND WAS KIDNAPPED AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A STUPID SCIENCE TEST?!"

Robert: "That is not how you speak to me young man!"

Jackson: "I DON'T CARE!!! I WANT TO FIND MCKENZIE AND I AM GOING TO FIND HER WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" 

Robert: "You are not leaving this house! get up to your room now!"

Jackson: "FINE!! I'M GOING TO MY ROOM!" he storms off more angry then ever 

Jackson: "Mckenzie I really hope your okay......"

Back to Mckenzie and Lukas 

Lukas: do you maybe want a tour around the village?

Mckenzie: "sure I guess since I am not aloud out of the village for a while and since I have nothing else to do"

They walk around the village people look at them

Villager 1: Here! *puts flower crown on her head*  welcome to our home!

Mckenzie: "Thank you" 

They walk around the village for a little longer 

Mckenzie: "this place is nothing like what I heard in the stories I have read"

Lukas: "Well they have never been to the village before and they just think us as wolves evil"

Mckenzie: "When I get back home to the village I am going to tell everyone that the wolves are nothing like what we heard in the stories"

Lukas: "If only people could believe you just like that".......

To be continued

HERES CHAPTER TWO!

Sorry for the long wait....

BUT THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER TO MAKE SO I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

I got some plot twist on my mind so get ready 

BYE!