☁️- Teen!Derek x Teen!Reader

<reader is same height as Derek>

Wait, really?

||You are the sibling of Jamie (MC) and Elizabeth

||You are the sibling of Jamie (MC) and Elizabeth. You are the same age as Cove and Jamie. But you have a crush on Derek, and since you know you might not see him much after this summer, you keep trying to confess and eventually find a good enough moment to let it out||
———

 But you have a crush on Derek, and since you know you might not see him much after this summer, you keep trying to confess and eventually find a good enough moment to let it out||———

———

Your blaring alarm was the first thing you'd heard this morning when you were forced out of the heaven called sleep.

Sighing you rolled over and turned it off before letting your arm go limp by the side of your bed. You were way too tired today and had nothing planned, so what was the point of getting up. You yawned slightly before groaning and rolling over again.

You reluctantly opened your eyes since you couldn't feel an ounce of sleep that wanted to creep up on you again, sadly. You stood up and stretched, cringing slightly whenever there was a pop that was a little too loud. You got dressed and put on your slippers then trudged yourself out the door of your room and down stairs to get some form of breakfast.

Downstairs your moms sat on the couch watching some sort of show. They both shot you a smile as soon as you emerged from the hallway. You seemed to be the first one out of your siblings awake. Either that, or they were both just locking themselves in their rooms which was understandable.

"GoodMorning Y/n," your Mom had greeted you first whilst Ma smiled and gave a small nod. "Morning.." you said whilst yawning. You grabbed a bowl and decided to fix yourself some cereal and wait until something eventful happened.

———

After a while there was a knock on the door. You were sitting on the couch with your moms watching the show that was on while they quietly chatted amongst themselves. Elizabeth was in the kitchen making herself some toast.