kalynnkoury
we should do it again sometime ;)
leilawearsgucci!
we shall ;)
         bossman_jane @user16
          i honestly don't know if they're
         kidding anymore @arisisgod

      wes10
      when ur the third wheel
      😓🤧😳😭🥶🤡
           harry_but_not_styles
replying to wes10:
           that's rough, buddy
          wes10
replying to harry_but_not_styles:
           DID YOU SERIOSULY JUST
           QUOTE ZUKO WHEN IM IN
           MY SAD BOI HOURS???? SO  
           DISRESPECTFUL!!!
           harry_but_not_styles
replying to wes10:
           oh? is ur honor damaged by that?
           user1
replying to wes10 and harry_but_not_styles:
           who knew we needed salty
           harry as bad as we do

     user2
     westons hair tho 👀

drewphilips09
kalynns sweater: pink
weston koury: thirdwheel
hotel: trivago
leilawearsgucci!
replying to drewphilips09:
preach

papaharper!
why wasn't i invited? ☹️
leilawearsgucci!
replying to papaharper!:
sorry pops, i'll make sure to
   formally invite you next time
   papaharper!
replying to leilawearsgucci!:
   thank you, my child

user5
can't believe westons a thirdwheel smh
evilevie
replying to user5:
it's natures way of restoring
balance in the world
kalynnkoury, leilawearsgucci!, and harry_but_not_styles liked this comment!

      user5      can't believe westons a thirdwheel smh           evilevie           replying to user5:           it's natures way of restoring            balance in the world           kalynnkoury, leilawearsgucci!, and harry_but_not_styles liked...

real life;

     "weston! put that back!" kalynn scolded, laughing quietly at the pure abundance of nerf guns weston put in the cart

"weston! put that back!" kalynn scolded, laughing quietly at the pure abundance of nerf guns weston put in the cart. "do you want to spend all our money?"

leila stopped the cart, digging through the five nerf guns varying in size and color. "wait, can we get one?" the brunette asked, putting on her all-so-powerful puppy dog eyes, directing her gaze at kalynn.

kalynn looked back at her for a moment, before sighing in half hearted annoyance. "fine, we can get the nerf guns."

weston cheered along with leila as she pushed the nerf gun filled cart to the next aisle.

weston looked up from the phone. "harry wants a monster," he told them, text messages open on his phone.

leila frowned. "why did he text you and not me?" she pulled out her phone, going to write a lengthy text only to see five different notifications, all texts from her brother. "oh- never mind then."

kalynn smiled, walking alongside the dark haired girl.

"we should do an irl manhunt!" weston exclaimed, finding the idea genius.

"serial killer arc?" kalynn questioned, quirking an eyebrow. she smiled at the giggle it got from the girl beside her.

leila gasped, adding onto the idea. "we could use the nerf guns! that would be so cool!"

"i'll text harrison," weston informed, typing rapidly on his phone with a crazed grin. "genius content."

"you wouldn't shoot me, would you leila?" weston asked.

leila and kalynn both let out surprised laughs, the former responding immediately. "oh, yeah, i'd 100% shoot you."

kalynn added on. "i'd help. no hesitation."

the floppy haired boy gasped. "i'm offended that you'd even say that," he told them in mock offence.

kalynn hummed with an idle smile. "once we get to the parking lot, you're over."

leila later only grinned at the adrenaline rush that shooting weston with net guns in a target parking lot gave her. his betrayed shouts echoed across the length of vehicles as leila and kalynn ran after the boy.

overall, it was a good trip.