𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝗽𝘁.𝟮 - 𝑗𝑎𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛

It's been an hour since you were on the phone with Jaemin; it was one of those stressful days and you were currently complaining to him about how your partner wouldn't reply quickly and that you have to do all the research and editing on your own

"Just wait for her to reply, maybe she's busy or something and we can't really do anything about it."

"Yeah, but I wanna finish this as soon as possible. Why couldn't Ms.Cha make this project as an individual work? I wouldn't have to deal with a procrastinator who only knows playing games and delaying school projects that are as important as this one."

"y/n, calm down. Calm down, please." Jaemin spoke gently.

You were almost fuming right now and all you wanted to do was to throw your laptop away. You were tired, tired of waiting for a text back, tired of staying up late at night to make sure that you researched enough accurate information, and you were tired of planning out a schedule that would only be destroyed. All of those things, you did alone, just to hear that your partner fell asleep and hadn't done anything at all for god's sake.

"Who wouldn't be annoyed by that? If you were in my place, you'd understand."

"How about I come to your place and distract you, would that make you feel better?"

Your emotions were still in a bad condition, but who would ever reject Na Jaemin's offer? "Sure."

"Are you sure you don't need my help? Like, even just a little bit of my contribution?"

"No, nana. It's fine, it should be her who needs to help me."

Leaving him no reason to argue anymore, all he had to do now was to distract you...and if he was lucky enough, he'd convince you to let him help.

Obviously, it wasn't a success.

-

That occurrence happened two weeks ago, but never would you have imagined that it'd turn upside down in a blink of an eye. You and Jaemin had a great friendship, he was always supportive of you despite both of you being stubborn sometimes, but arguing with him? That was the last thing you wanted, yet why did it happen so suddenly like this?

Jaemin stood in front you; irateness evident in his strong gaze. He was annoyed, clearly he had already expected this to happen. He wanted to tell you once and for all that you were wrong and that you should change the way you see yourself.