"Thanks." They said.

"Sure."

"Listen. If, uh, Hank insulted you or anything..."

"Oh, no, no."

"You kinda have to ignore him." Roxy tells her friend as Michael explained everything to her.

"Sorry...to just show up here." Liz apologizes as she looked at her friend wanting to know exactly why she was with Michael.

"It's where I live. Thanks." Michael says as he walked away.

Roxy looked at Liz. "Why are you here?"

"He won't let me leave his side. He wants my help so I'm helping." She said. "We found another one like us. Ryan." Liz nodded.

"Roxy, come on."

The blonde bit her lip and walked away. Liz knew there was something going on that has Michael keeping Roxy with him.
~~~
Michael, Ryan and Roxy walked out of the story as they saw the cop leave. She followed him into the station. "Give me the bag. I have a plan." She tells him.

Michael handed the bag over as the three walked in. Roxy saw the way to the files. "Hi, can I help you."

"Good evening, deputy." Michael says. "My girlfriend is selling candies for charity."

"Charity?"

"Yes, sir." Roxy says as Ryan noticed the blush on her face. "We're on the committee to reopen Westlake Orphanage."

"Deputy...Hanson, you can be a part of helping to find homes for dozens of children in need." Ryan tells him showing a box. "Single boxes are $6 apiece."

"Let me take it from here." Roxy says as she looked at Deputy Hanson with a flirtatious look. "I would like to strongly recommend the peanut clusters. They are very good."

Michael looked at Roxy not liking how she was talking. "Well, I'm kind of trying to lay off sweets right now."

"Oh, I understand, Deputy." She says.

"If it's all right, I'll just take a look and see who else is around."

"There's nobody up that corridor." They heard.

Roxy sighed as their plan didn't work out like it should. "Um, what if we came back tomorrow night?" Michael asked.

"Well, it's usually pretty empty at night." Hanson tells them.

"Thank you for you help, Deputy." Roxy tells him as they went to leave when another deputy walked up to them.

"What are you three doing here?"

"We're selling candies for charity."

"Not in here, you're not." He tells them.

Roxy nodded as they left.
~~~
"Are you insane?" Isabel said making Roxy roll her eyes.

She didn't say anything as Ryan and Michael talked. When Ryan questioned Isabel's outfit, Roxy rolled her eyes as she looked at them. Hearing Max and Isabel's parents, Roxy looked at Max. "Talk to Liz." She tells him. "Michael and Ryan have a point."

"We need to talk." Max says as he looked at Roxy.

"Tell me tomorrow."

"Roxy, you can stay." Mrs. Evans says.

Roxy would like to, but she had to go home. Max grabbed her arm. "If you need a place to stay, come here." He tells her as he whispered. "You're our sister."

Roxy looked at him shocked before Michael grabbed her hand and left. "What did he say?" Ryan asked as she looked back at the house.

"I'm their sister." She tells them as she looked at Michael. "Can I stay with you? I really don't want to go home."