Chapter...4

All the family was sitting silently because the wedding gets postponed for few days.. Mr. Shen was standing on their heads and others were looking down..

"Do I have any right to know the reason for this misbehavior, Shen Wei?" He shouts loud as no one dares to look at his face but Yunlan's mom smirks

"Misbehaviour? This boy makes us all ashamed in front of everyone.. We have a deep relation with Mr. Zhujiu, he helped us a lot now how will we show our face in the city after what he did with that respectable man"

XinCi signs her to stop "You stop it!" And she looks to the other side.. Yezun was feeling angry at her..

"Aww, you were shouting badly earlier, and why you are silent now?" She again attacks Shen Wei who was silent and looking down.. His mom placed her hand on his shoulder

"Your father is asking something, Shen Wei!" She was so polite and Wei looks at her with teary eyes.. Yunlan was worriedly listening standing aside a little far..

"No, dad! I am not able to tell you" Wei shook his head but his father gets angrier "You have to tell, Shen Wei! You won't reward me with this of my good upbringing"

"Leave it, no one else dares to do anything like that... But he........ he will have to do something like that, after all, he is a bad omen and will ruin our respect" Yunlan's mom didn't leave any chance to humiliate him

"What do you mean to say?" Wei's mother gets angry this time holding Shen Wei's arm..

"I am trying to say that he is not good for this family because he is a bad omen and can ruin us"

Shen Wei looks at his father who looks down and leaves silently, which hurts Shen Wei more than her words.. Wang and others get angry especially Yezun who was also surprised by his father's behavior..

"Why you all are looking at me like this?.... I didn't say anything wrong" She proudly shrugged her shoulders.. and Xinci glares at her and makes her shut her mouth..

"Mr. Zhujiu have so much influence and power in this city and before this thing will get worse we have to solve it and Shen Wei!........ You have to apologize to him in front of the media"

XinCi was speaking to solve the matter but Shen Wei suddenly stands "I will not apologize" He walked away but bumps into Yunlan on the way to his room.. He glares angrily at Yunlan who was standing a little scared

"Shen Wei?" His mom shouts and runs behind him.. Wei changes his side and walks away angrily leaving Yunlan there.. Wei locks himself in the washroom and cries thinking about all that happened to him..

Yunlan's mom hurtful words.... Yunlan's slap.... His fight with Zhujiu, he, being tagged as a bad omen..... His father's silence over it..

"Shen Wei, are you alright?" His mom asks and he wipes his eyes 'Yeah, I am okay! Just give me two minutes.. You go and I will be there" Wei said and she goes saying she is waiting for him..

In the balcony, Mr. Shen comes and sits with sad Yezun "My baby is sad?"

"I am so disappointed, dad" Yezun answer with a broken voice without looking at his father "I am also disappointed, whatever Shen Wei did wa....."

"Whatever Ge did and why it will be revealed soon but I am disappointed with you dad" Yezun speaks cutting his father's words "Why?" Shen looks at his face

"Yesterday, aunty speaks so much and hurt Wei Ge but you didn't care for him!.. You didn't see how his heart broke... You were proud of him that he is your son but just because of one mistake you forget his all goodness?.."