Chapter 1

Taehyung🐯

,, Stoooop!! Auntie!!"
I was streaming at her to not come in my room. Why? Oh because of Angel. Who's Angel? You will see.

I changed my clothes

and said bye to Angel

,, Are you ready? You will be late if you're not going now, hurry"

My Auntie said as I walked in the kitchen.

,, yes yes I'm done. But why did it have to be this school? It's so far from here."

I said annoyed.

,, you know why .Now don't make this face, you know what you promised me right."

Yes she is right I promised that if Angel can live here I will do what she wants not like everything but you know.

,, Bye the way, why did you want to open my door you know what would happen."

,, I just was focusing on your first school day I forgot "

,, him?!!? "

I just shook my head and steal a sandwich.

,, time Taehyung time"

I just rolled my eyes at her.

,, fine bye"

She wave, I snatched my jacket and close the door.

I was waiting for the bus to come.

,, just 3 more weeks then it's your birthday and you can drive your car official "

I said to my self. I'm secretly driving cars since I was 12. On my 12th birthday my auntie won for me a car at a chance

,, 𝙰𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 "

So she teached me how to drive. The bus stops in front of me I get in. The bus was empty, yes of cause no one is driving bus at 5am when school starts at 8am. I sit down and looked outside.

______________________________________

Hey This is my first fan fiction I hope you like it tell if you do and also I'm not so good at English I hope you understand everything if not ask me