-Who's the Father?!-

This is an AU and, here Buttercup, Blossom and Bubbles are not friends. The plot here is The RRB brothers are not brothers. Bubbles, Brick and Butch are best friends but Brick amd Butch became enemies.
Blossom is not mention here and Boomer is just a supporting role, oh lastly Brick and Buttercup are cousins here.

Butch got beaten up by Brick and his gang, Brick smirked.
"You think you could get away with this, Butch!..stay away from my cousin!...You think I don't know huh?, you we're the one who got Bubbles pregnant, Your The Father Of Her Child!!!" Brick yelled almost the whole school could hear them.

Buttercup gasped, at what Brick said...is it true?...Butch got Bubbles pregnant..he's the whole reason this hate friendship started...the first Brick, Bubbles and Butch were best friend and now there friendship is break...

Buttercup started crying, she exited the school's gate and run away crying towards her house.
Butch saw and chase after her, but immediatly got stopped by Brick punched his face.

"Stay away from my Cousin...I don't want her to get in the same situation of what you did to Bubbles!" He said leaving Bbutch weak on the ground.

AT BUTTERCUP'S HOUSE....
Buttercup was crying non-stop,
She loved him with all of his heart, but it turns out he had a dark history on playing with girls...how fool she was falling for him.

Meanwhile, Boomer came to a large mansion and knock on the door. Kiyoko,Bubbles grandma came, "ah, young Boomer..what a pleasant surprise!"she said.
"Uh, I'm sorry but I'm in a rush right now Grandma Kiyoko..but is Bubbles home?"he asked in hurry.

"Oh she is, but I don't think she wants to meet anyone right now.."
She said sadly, Boomer stopped her. "Please Grandma Kiyoko, this is an emergency it's about Brick and Butch...please can you persuaid her to come?" He begged.

BACK AT BUTTERCUP'S HOUSE...
Brick knock on her room but as usual get an answer 'GO AWAY!!'
or a 'LEAVE ME ALONE!'.
he sighed, and just went in
"Buttercup, I'm sorry for that scene at school..but you know that a**hole deserves it.."he said.

Buttercup didn't respond, and just let him be. Suddenly Brick's mom,
Buttercup's Aunt came "there's a guest for you, Kaoru.."she siad and smiled.

Brick sighed and an anger expression pasted on his face again. "That f*cking bastard!" He said and went infront of the door,
His mom stopped him, "it's a girl.."
She said, Buttercup looked at her aunt in confusion.

Brick and Buttercup decided to go downstairs and surprised to see Boomer and a girl with a huge belly. Brick gasped, "Bubbles...?"
He said Bubbles went closer and hugged Brick. She let go of him and faced Buttercup,
"your Buttercup aren't you?" she asked. Buttercup nodded, Bunnles looked down "I came here to explain..."she said.

Later that day, Boomer called Butch to visit Buttercup's house to discussed this all clear.

A tear shuddered down on her cheek. "Butch's not the father of my child..alI can say is that.." she said. Making everyone in the room shocked, "I'm telling the truth, he didn't did anything wrong.." she reassured, especially to Buttercup. "It's true..he's not the one who got her pregnant.." Boomer said agreeing with Bubbles. Brick is even more confused, "Wait, if Butch isn't the father...then who is?!" Brick asked almost shouting.

Bubbles looked at Boomer, he sighed "I think I know who is.." Boomer said.

>-FLASHBACK-<
Butch, Boomer, Brick, Bubbles, and Mitch were hanging out on the bar.
They partied all night...Drunk.
Butch and Mitch had the best of time,Boomer was with Brick and Bubbles just stayed and dance, she was not that interested on drinking.

After a whole night partying..
Boomer was on hung over almost gonna faint. Butch went over to Mitch "yo bro, I'm goin' back..you watch over Bubbles don't let Brick does anything to her!" He said still drunk.

"Of course!"Mitch said and patted his back as a goodbye. Butch said goodbyes to Boomer and Bubbles as well. Once he's gone, Mitch had his mischiveous smile.. he poured some champaigne  to two glass but he give one of them some sleeping medicines. Little did he know, Boomer saw him even he's on hung over.

He handed over the glass of champagne to Bubbles, the one with the sleeping medicine. And at that moment Boomer fainted in place.

>-FLASHBACK ENDED-<

Butch gritted his teeth an anger,
Bubbles held his hand and her other one helds Brick's. "Seriously guys..I don't wanna see you guys fight because of me, that was in the past..I'm fine now...I just want you guys, want all of us to be friends again.." she said.

"At least we know now who's the father.."Brick said, Butch nodded in agreement. "And even if he doesn't want to take his responsibility..then I'll be the father of your child.."Butch said, Bubbles tear up and hugged him.

Buttercup looked down full of sadness, she was actually surprise of what he said. And she can't be more proud...but she said that they were'nt meant to be.

Bubbles pulled apart and shook her head, "no you don't have to do that, Butch plus I already promise to myself to not get in between you Buttercup.."she said and smiled at Buttercup who looks surprised. Butch chuckled making Buttercup blushed.

The next night, Bubbles invited Buttercup to have a little girl chat.
They talked for like hours, "wait, so Butch chugged even faster than Brick and Brick was mad so he took revenge and replaced all of Butch's clothes with pink colored pants?" Buttercup asked snickering.

Bubbles nodded, and sighed "it's great you know, to look back at the old memories...I miss having those days.." she said while eating her food. Buttercup went silent at that, Bubbles put a reassuring hand on hers "Butters...Butch loves you so much, I know it because I saw it in his eyes...he's madly in love with you.."Bubbles said and smiled.

"But Bubbles, how about you?...
are you gonna be okay?"
Buttercup asked, Bubbles nodded.
"I'll be fine, plus I think I already found my soulmate.."she said blushing thinking of Boomer.

Before this all happen, Boomer had confess his feelings towards Bubbles and was willing to be the father of her child.

Buttercup smiled and start think of how to make things right with Butch. Bubbles got home safe with Boomer, Buttercup was still waiting for her Uber.

"Need a ride home?"A familiar voice is been heard, Buttercup turned to face her boyfriend...
Well almost ex-boyfriend. Seriously after all that happen, she have been confusing on her relationship with Butch now.

Butch smiled, and then looked down "look I'm sorry that you've gotten into this as well..and I just wanna straight to you all over again.."Butch said, making Buttercup confused.

He hold her hand, "Buttercup..your the first person that came up to my mind before I go to bed and after I wake up, I know you heard my reputation as a player...but when I'm with you I feel nervous my heart skips a beat after seeing your beautiful face that I can't get enough of..I truly love you Buttercup.."he said truthfully, Buttercup was speechless. Who knew he could be so romantic?..

Butch grabs her waist and whisper in her ear, "I know we broke up but please, give me a second chance to make you happy.."he pleaded. Buttercup shyly smile and put her hands on his chest. "Who said that we break up, also it wasn't your fault, I knew you were trying to protect your friends.." she said while smiled.

They laughed as there forehead's touch. Butch kissed her hand like a gentleman and not fully minute later.
Their lips collided in full of romance, "I love you.." Butch mumbled in the kiss.
"I love you too.." Buttercup mumbled back not once seperating her lips from hers.

Days later, Boomer,Brick, and Butch are back being friends.. yesterday they beat the hell out of Mitch for raping Bubbles. Sadly, they got caught fighting making them got punished to detention.

But hey it end up a pretty happy ending right. Bubbles with Boomer, Buttercup and Butch are still together... and they don't want it mnyother way.