Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎

Start from the beginning

"A-arm..." Inosuke's rough voice spoke out, snapping everyone out of their daze.

Y/n cocked his head to the side. He looked down to his sleeve, the one that Inosuke was lightly pulling. He let out an oh in realization.

"I seem to have forgotten about this," Y/n mumbled as he raised his arm.

Y/n's arm was bleeding in a webbed patten. The cut was so small that it didn't even damage the haori that Y/n wore. Y/n got this injury while fighting the big brother spider demon, he had forgotten it completely when he woke up to the pillars.

"WAAAHHH!!!!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu cried out in shock.

"Have you been fighting with an injury like that this whole time?!?!" Tanjiro yelled out as he held Y/n by his shoulders.

"What happened?!?!" Zenitsu asks.

Y/n only blinked, "I was fighting a demon before I came to help Tanjiro. The demon had some sort of web explosion technique and blasted me with their webs," Y/n shook his head before heading to the door, "I'm going to get this patched up, I'll be back."

Y/n opened the door and went out. He was about to close the door but stoped. He looked up with a small blush of embarrassment on his cheeks.

"A-and I seem like it but... I'm happy that you're all alive. Like... really happy, thank you," Y/n said with closed eyes, signaling that he wanted to smile.

With that Y/n shut the door and the patter of his feet walking away was heard. The three boys stared at the door that Y/n left. They all soon exploded into a blush, well, Inosuke's boar head couldn't even contain his blush.

✧︎ ☁︎︎ ✧

Y/n let out small hums here and there as he read a book. He was given his own room and didn't share the room that Inosuke, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu were in since he was considered to be a pillar even though he denied the request.

The sound of someone with heavy footsteps walked outside of Y/n's door. The footsteps stoped right outside Y/n's door and there was a knocking sound. Y/n looked up in questioning as he could see a green aura through the walls.

"Come in," Y/n called out.

A moment later, after a small hesitation, Gyomei walked into the room with his furrowed upwards brow. Y/n raised a brow at this, he thought that Gyomei didn't like him.

"You're the stone pillar, right? Gyomei Himejima?" Y/n asks as he put his book to the side.

"Yes, that would be me, and you're Y/n L/n, the unannounced cloud pillar," Gyomei stated as he sat down on a chair next to Y/n's bed, "How are your injuries coming along?"

Y/n nodded respectively, "I've been doing great Gyomei-San, and please, don't call me a pillar, I don't deserve to be called one and I've already declined the offer."

"Ah, my apologies Y/n."

"Gyomei-San, I've been meaning to ask you, and you don't need to answer, but are you blind?"

Gyomei lowered his head slightly, "Yes, yes I am."

"Ooh, so how do you see? Like how you saw me when I was training a year ago. Do you have a world that no one else can see too?" Y/n asks.

Gyomei looked at Y/n slightly surprised at what Y/n had said, "I use the see-through world to navigate. Y/n, you used 'too', do you use the see-through world as well?"

Y/n nodded with a small hum, "Well, it's something similar like that. I call it the colored world, i can see a living beings aura and what color it is. Unlike the the see-through world, I can't turn it off or on," Y/n let out a soft laugh through his nose, "The world really is small if we have almost the same ability, it's wonderful almost."