Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎

Start from the beginning

"PLEASE DON'T SHINAZUGAWA-SAMA!!" A different Kakushi shouted in pleads, "Let go of the box please!!!!"

"So you're the idiotic members who brought the demon. What the hell were you planning to do?"
The Wind Pillar: Shinazugawa Sanemi.

Y/n bit his tongue once again to keep himself from saying another blunt comment. He really needs to learn when not to say things about others, especially to people who are considered a higher up.

"Kocho-sama please forgive us," The two other Kakushi's stated in a wavering voice.

Shinobu's smile dropped at the sight of the taller male, "Please don't act on your own Shinazugawa-San," She warned.

"What's a demon to you two?" Sanemi questioned Y/n and Tanjiro, completely ignoring Shinobu, "You can fight you can fight with it to protect people as demon hunters? You see about that..." He unsheathed his katana making Y/n's eyes widened, "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, YOU MORON!!!"

Sanemi stabbed the box that Nezuko was in. Blood dripped from the other side of the katana's blade and dripped out of the box, and onto the floor.

Y/n's and Tanjiro's eyes widened in horror and anger. Tanjiro gritted his teeth as Y/n was quick to jump to his feet. Both males dug their foot into the ground and disappeared from the pillar's sight as they both rushed towards the white haired male.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYBODY, PILLAR OR WHATEVER, WHO HURTS MY SISTER!!!" Tanjiro yelled, as Y/n ran ahead of him.

"HAHA!! IS THAT SO?! GOOD FOR Y—" Sanemi cut himself off when he noticed that Y/n was already in front of him, catching him by surprise.

Y/n kicked Sanemi's head making him snap his head downwards and jumped back. Sanemi was caught by surprise by the strength in the kick, and it even made him choke on his own spit a bit.

"STOP!! OYAKATA-SAMA IS ARRIVING SOON!!!" Giyuu shouted in warning.

Sanemi ignored Giyuu along with Y/n and Tanjiro. Tanjiro ran up to Sanemi as the male looked up in anger that he was just hit in the head. He tried to slash Tanjiro but he jumped up and head butted Sanemi, making him stumble backwards.

Sanemi was about to regain balance but when he looked up he saw Y/n again. This time Y/n kicked Sanemi's chest and used it to jump off of. Sanemi lost his balance and blood started to come out of his nose because of Tanjiro's head butt.

Y/n flipped in the air and landed beside Tanjiro was narrowed eyes. Tanjiro clutched onto the straps on the box and stood in front of it, blocking Sanemi from getting close to him. Y/n stood behind the box with a lowered head and a small frown.

"If you can't tell the good demons from the bad ones you should quit being a pillar!!!" Tanjiro yelled.

Sanemi staggered on the floor before looking at Y/n and Tanjiro with a pissed off smile, "Damn you... Damn you both! I'll rip both of you into shreds!!"

"Oyakata-sama is visiting!!" A young girl voice called out making everyone look at the new comer.

Y/n's eyes slightly softened at the sight of the purple aura male. The first purple aura person that Y/n had seen in a while.

"So you have come, my cute swordsman," The male, with black hair and a light purple illness infecting his eyes, said in a soft voice.

For some reason, Y/n's eyes slightly shined at the sight of the male. He respectively bowed his head slightly while still keeping close to Nezuko's box.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
[A/n: Thank you
@muffin_BAGELS
@gemini-san101
For the amazing fanart!!]

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————[A/n: Thank you@muffin_BAGELS@gemini-san101For the amazing fanart!!]