Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tanjiro was about to speak but was cut off by himself having a coughing fit. Y/n looked at Tanjiro with slight worry. However, the Insect pillar came up to the boys and gave Tanjiro something to drink.

Not liking having strong auras around him, Y/n shuffled back a bit, still biting his tongue. He had lowered his head slightly, and his body was tensed. The pillars noticed this, while Shinobu glanced at him.

"My little sister was turned into a demon!!" Tanjiro claimed, "But she had never eaten someone before!! Up until now, and from now on! She will never hurt a living person!!"

"Don't spit out stupid rash remarks so recklessly," Obanai pointed out with a glint in his eyes, "For starters, of course she would protect her family. I can't trust anything you're saying, and the silent boy could be a family friend for all I care so count him out, I don't trust them."

"Ah... they both seem to be obsessed with the demon," Gyomei stated as tears were pouring out of his eyes, "Let's kill them both quickly and release them from their suffering."

Y/n narrowed his eyes at the pillars, "Tanjiro-San..." he mutter silently to the male in a warning tone.

"I know Y/n..." Tanjiro muttered back, then continued to yell, "Please listen!! I became a swordsman to urge Nezuko!! It's been two years since Nezuko became a demon, and in that time Nezuko hasn't eaten a person!! She hasn't even tried to eat nor kill Y/n, and he's been with us since the very beginning!! He's not a family friend but someone who I met during Final Selection!!!"

The pillars glanced at Y/n for an answer. Y/n only softly glared at them and nodded, claiming what Tanjiro said was true. Some of the pillars saw a certain glint in Y/n's eyes, it, for some reason, made them want to respect him.

However...

"I don't like them, Tanjiro-San," Y/n said bluntly.

The pillars and everyone else there looked at Y/n with shock in their eyes. The Kakushi was quick to smack Y/n on the top of his head with so much force that Y/n's head was slammed to the pebbled ground.

"DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS TO THE PILLARS!!" The Kakushi yelled.

"A-ah! Y/n!!" Tanjiro called out, looking at his friend in worry.

Y/n only propped his chin on the ground with tired eyes, "Gomen for being blunt."

Shinobu blinked out of her shock for a second before giggling to herself, "It's quiet alright, L/n, I don't think you meant that, right?"

Y/n hesitantly nodded, "Call me Y/n though, I don't really like honorifics towards me."

Shinobu gave a smile and pat Y/n's head which, surprisingly, made him blush lightly, "Alright, Y/n!"

"Y-Y/n are you alright?" Tanjiro asked worriedly as Shinobu pulled her hand away.

"I honestly just want to sleep," Y/n muttered.

Tanjiro sighed in relief, which didn't last long. Y/n was quick and noticed the new aura, he turned his head towards the side as another male had entered the area.

Tanjiro followed Y/n's eyes and turned to where he was looking. His eyes widened in slight horror as Y/n narrowed his eyes.