Luffy: Why are there two Aces?!

Y/n: My name's not Ace it's Y/n.

Ace: Wait the Big Mom Pirates Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah that's me.

Luffy: but your like Ace.

Y/n: How so?

Luffy: You have the same face.

Y/n: and?

Luffy: That's the only thing I can think of.

Ace and Y/n: You can't say we act like  the same person cause we looked like each other!

Luffy: and your voices are the same as well.

Ace and Y/n: Listen to what we tell you!

Luffy: And your bossy attitude to.

Ace and Y/n: Why you little--

But they we're interrupted by Kizaru who was aiming for Luffy.

Y/n: hey we're talking here!

Kizaru: You know this is a war right? And in a war you must aim for the boss.

Y/n: You two get out of here!

Ace: What about you?

Y/n: Just go I'll handle him from here!

Luffy: Ace...

Y/n: My name's not...*sigh* just go before it's to late

Luffy: Thank you Ace come on other Ace.

Y/n: I am seriously going to kill her!

Kizaru: You should focus on me young man. We're still in the battle.

Y/n: Why is he talking so slow?

Kizaru and y/n fought Kizaru was surprised of the power of y/n who made a attack by fusing together Mochi and Heat in order to make.

Y/n: Nagi Nagi No Silent Combo. Inferno Mochi Flux!

Kizaru: Oh ho ho... your very interesting boy.

Y/n: I'm just getting started. Nagi Nagi No Silent Copy.

Kizaru: Oh hohohoho... And what are you doing this time?

Y/n disappeared and reappeared infront of Kizaru.

Kizaru: W-What the?!

Y/n: Look who can be annoying know?

Kizaru: H-How?!

Y/n: Next time don't think you can beat me i will never loose to scum that kills pirates who saved and protected the people of the land. cause i will be the one judge and give them a fair trial not like you and those Worthless Celestial Dragons. So You Better Pray I Don't Kill You Right Here And Now.

Kizaru: I will not listen to a pirate scum like you.

Y/n: But i'm also listening to a scum as well. So really whos the worst of them all? Me or your unfair trial against the war lord jimbei who refused to help and thus imprisoning him for not helping in your cost.

Kizaru was trying to find a retort but failed to some good points he has given then he was kicked on the chest and sent him flying to the giant division.

Y/n: You and the people that think like you are scums and worst person imaginable. but thank you for your Pika Pika Fruit I'll use it to help rather than to lie against them.

???: who are you young man?

Y/n turned around to see jimbei and some escapees

Y/n: The name's charlotte Y/n and i'm an Executive of the big mom pirates. Mama wants me to aid you in your escape. so we better find your friends and get out of here.

Jimbei: Big M-Mom sent you here for me?

Y/n: she was unhappy that you got caught so she told me to get you and here we are now.

JImbei: Um... I'm Grateful for your aid in this war.

Y/n: No Problem now let's get out of--

Just then they saw how luffy was crying still while ace was dead on the floor and soon white beard came and fought Sakazuki in rage.

Y/n: Get the girl and run away i'll help white beard beat the crap out of that smug punk.

JImbei: W-Wait--

Jimbei was to late and y/n immediately help white beard.

White beard: What are you-

Y/n: I'm Helping you beat this Bastard.

Sakazuki: And what can you do punk?

Y/n: THIS! Nagi Nagi No SIlent Copy!!

and soon y/n began to drip hot Lava and when he punched Sakazuki he had copied White beards Gura Gura Fruit.

White beard and Sakazuki: What the?! How?!

Y/n: You and world government will die by my hands for Hurting and executing Good and Kind pirates like Portgas D. Ace And Monkey D. Luffy.

Sakazuki: I will not loose to pirate scum like you!

Y/n: Tell That to the slow talking guy who went flying to the giants from one single kicked.

Sakazuki: You defeated Kazuki?!

White beard: You are one dangerous man kid.

Y/n: Thank you Mama told me enough.

White beard: and whos your mom?

Y/n: Charlotte Linlin also known as Big Mom.

White beard and Sakazuki where paralyzed from the information y/n gave.

White beard: Linlin what did you do to him?

Sakazuki: If he said is true then he's one of the sweet commanders Big Mom Formed. which makes him very dangerous. Why are you here for?!

Y/n: Mama wants me to get Jimbei From you. Because She's fed up on his imprisonment here at the marine hands. And ask Me to get him.

Sakazuki was sweating knowing that if he fights y/n he will surely die so he scoffed at him.

Snail: Ring, ring, ring... Ring, ring, ring... Clank.

Y/n: Yes?

Katakuri: Have you Freed Jimbei?

Y/n: Yes and he has escaped.

Katakuri: Good Your Job there is done go home.

Y/n: Ok big bro i'll be there soon

Snail: Clank.

Y/n: Looks like my job here is done see you next time old man *looked at white beards wounds* and you Mr. White beard May you rest in piece.

White beard: Thank you little one.

Crew member 15: Sir! Jimbei has escaped!

Y/n: Good Prepare the shipped and get our men on board.

Crew member 52: Yes sir!

Y/n: I'm leaving now, bye.

Y/n had left white beard and sakazuki and is on his shipped.

Y/n: Status report.

Crew Member 41: Only 18 of us are wounded and we checked and we are all here.

Y/n: Good have the wounded be treated right away and tell me about jimbeis whereabouts.

Crew member 60: Yes sir.

Y/n and his shipped left the marine port and headed of into the sea.

Crew member 60: Sir jimbei is with the war lord boa handcock.

Y/n: Good. set the ship to totto land we're heading back home.

Crew member 40: Yes sir.

Y/n: Boa handcock wont hurt jimbei and she won't hurt straw hat as well i'm sure of it.