Chapter 25- Kidnapped

They all wake up at the same time with hands that are handcuffed in 2 different rooms beside each other. Hana, Minha and Sejin together in room 1 and both Jaehyun and Sejeong in the other, room 2. The 2nd room is much more guarded than the other since the two are most likely to escape.

Jaehyun: Sejeong are you okay?

Sejeong: Don't worry I'm fine, where are the others?

Sejeong's voice can be heard in the other room then Hana gives a reply from the other side.

Hana: Sejeong is that you?

Sejeong: Yes it's me, are you okay? Who's with you right now?

Hana: Minha and Sejin Unnie is with me. Jaehyun must be there right?

Jaehyun: I'm here.

Minha: This place looks familiar.

Sejeong: Hm?

Minha: Sejeong Unnie, is there a window in your room? The walls there must be plain white and 

the door is gray?

Sejeong: Wait. How did you know?

Minha: I have been here before. The Warehouse I was in is probably nearby.

Hana: What should we do now?

Sejin: I don't think we can do something. There's probably cameras here

Minha: Theres no cameras here

Sejin: How can you you be so sure?

Minha: Cameras can be hacked, and they can get the location with this. I doubt they would have installed one.

Sejin: So what are we going to do? There's no way we can escape. There must be guards surrounding the place.

Sejeong: If they will hold as hostage, they wouldn't let us starve don't you think?

Jaehyun: So what your saying is?

Sejeong: We will first see what's going on then we will plan it out later

Minha: This place doesn't have any signal so we can't call for help. All we can do is escaping by ourselves

Sejeong: Then plan starts now.

Sejeong walks to the door and kicks it as loud as possible, then she hears someone walking towards it

Guard: Shut up!!

Sejeong: We need food!

Guard: Don't forget your the hostage here not us! Just starve there!

Director: Just give them food

They hear the familiar voice

Minha: You?! Once I get out, I'll tell dad about this!

Director: Watch your mouth! If you don't want to get hurt!

Sejin: *whispers* We can't ruin the plan Minha, just sit down!

The Guard and Director's footsteps can be heard fading away.

Jaehyun: I think their away now, they might be getting the food so what's the plan?

Sejeong: We have to make them take these handcuffs away.

Jaehyun: Okay then

After 20 mins they hear guards and the director coming closer. Then the 2 rooms are getting unlocked. The Armed men enter with a tray of food with them, they leave it in front of them and about to step out.