Schedules and Clubs Part 1

F/n's POV, sometime in the far future

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bright sunny day, I stand on top of a green hill. Looking towards the distance, I remember my past. It makes me laugh, thinking back at how I used to be.

Bells are ringing in the distance...that's right, it's the day.

I hear footsteps in the grass behind me.

??? : "Yo Mr groom, you gonna keep the Mrs waiting or what?"

The bride awaits me eh?

F/n: "Let's not keep her on the tip of her toes then."

I look at the distant areas once more before turning around, walking down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Present

??? : "Oi, F/n, wake up. I dunno who you fucking in that mind of yours but get up."

Man, why does it feel like the whole place is shaking? I open my eyes slowly to see Jean and Connie. The latter shaking the crap out of me

...

Well that fucking explains it.

F/n: "I'm up, stop shaking me. My insides are becoming a slushy, goddamn."

I groaned in annoyance.

F/n: "What do you want anyways?"

Connie: "It's 9 AM, don't you have to head to school to get your schedule?"

Jean: "At least that's what John texted you. He said he'd see you there."

F/n: "Oh God, I don't want to know what that moron wants."

Jean: "I'd say less of a moron, and a person with an amazing name."

It's been almost two months since they've been here. I spent most of my time either teaching them how to use technology or educating them so they can join me in school.

Eren walked in

Eren: "I dunno, John Magnum is a pretty weird name. Reminds me of a horse."

Somewhere, John's mood went sour.

Jean: "Fuck you Jaeger."

Eren: "Fuck me yourself coward."

Somewhere, Ace got ecstatic and Minako slapped him on the back of his thick skull.

F/n: "Alright everyone out. I need to get changed."

---------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip of 10 minutes brought to you by Eren and Jean fighting in the backyard

Ahhhhh, what a refreshing ass shower. I feel like I can take on anything.

Unironically, while saying that, I stubbed my fucking small toe on the corner of the wall.

I was wrong, fuck life. It's meaningless. Why are we still here, just to suffer?

After minutes of my memed pain, I walked downstairs, only to see an old woman, nay, an old hag.

F/n: "What doth thou desire wicked witch?"

Old woman: "Why are you talking like that, freaking jackass. Kids these days... not showing their elders respect."

F/n: "Alright ignore that. What're you doing in my house? How the fuck did you get in? Coming to laugh at my current position cuz I doubted your stupid magic statue"