The Beginning

Year 850

The Survey Corps under the command of Erwin Smith, leave the safe haven known as Wall Rose to venture out into the remains of what used to be Wall Maria. On the way to establish a base near that of the Shinganshina District, the crew happens to come upon some ancient temple that seems to have been around before the dawn of the man-eating beasts known as Titans.

Erwin's P.O.V

On our way to set up the base so we can recover Shinganshina, Some mysterious building caught my attention, it was something we have never seen before.

"All Troops, change of plans, we are to investigate that building" I shouted.

"Oi, Erwin, what's wrong? Why are we deviating from the mission" Levi called out to me

"Aw, c'mon shorty, can't we have some fun on the mission, isn't it enough you won't let me catch at least one titan?" That was Hange.

"Besides, the Commander has a point, that building looks very mysterious"

"Tch, no one asked for your opinion shitty eyes" Levi growled at her.

"Enough babbling" I remarked " Captain Levi, Section Commander Hange, I want you two, along with the 104th Cadets to come investigate this structure with me at this instance"

"Not those brat." Levi mumbled under his breath

—3rd person P.O.V—

As Erwin and his squad got off their horses, they advanced into the building, each bearing a lamp.

"Oi brats, stay close, I don't want one of you wandering off" Levi commanded "I'm too old for this babysitting shit" he mumbled under his breath.

"Sir, Cadet Sasha Braus is missing" Connie remarked

"Are you fucking kidding me, it hasn't been a minute and we already lost one dumbass" Levi shouted

"Calm down Levi, I'm sure she's in one of these rooms" Hange said while placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Get your filthy hands off me four eyes" Levi complained

"Both of you, I told you before to stop. The rest of you break off into groups of three or four and search for Cadet Braus. The Captain and

Section Commander will join me to see exactly what this place is." Erwin ordered as he waved his hand

"If I may sir" Armin interfered "I've read about this place on my book and the symbols seem very similar so I have no doubts that I know what this is.

"Very well Cadet Arlert, come with me." Erwin said " As for the others, Cadets Jaeger, Ackerman, Kirschstein, and Springer. You are one group. Cadets Lenz, Braun, Hoover and Ymir, you guys search in the opposite of group 1. Dismissed"

"SIR" The cadets saluted before heading of into their group

— Group 1 P.O.V—

"Do we have to explore this filthy place, why can't we just get on with the mission" Jean complained

"Shut it horseface, no one cares what you think, the Commander orders, we listen, so stop complaining"

"I'm sorry Jaeger, did I hurt your feelings, why don't you cry to your mommy, oh wait she's dead."

"You did not just go there you son of a bitch, I swear to the walls, I'm bout to go beserk titan up in this bitch on you." Eren said as he was running towards Jean