First Day

Today was my first day of high school.
All I can say now, is that this day has been crazy.  I mean come on.

I woke up 7 and got ready. I went downstairs. And then I could smell eggs and bacon. I thought my aunt was making us some good breakfast. But no. It was my mom. I never seen her like this, in many years.
Usually she's burning the bacon. But now, i knew somethings was up. I asked her, if she was okay. She just say yes, and didn't say anything more. I wasn't sure about that. Is she sad because of what happened to us. I mean, i just lost our father, but she lost her first love. She wasn't suppose to make us that kind of breakfast. But I didn't say anything about that. I just eat my breakfast and went to school.

When I came to school, I have to stop and look at it for a moment. I just thought. I'm i gonna go to this school for 3 years? All I could see, was a lot of people in smal group, walking around.

While I was standing there, suddenly a girl comes and asked me if she can walk me inside. All I could say was yes. We had a great talk.
She asked me a lots of questions like.
Are you new her? Where are you from? Where do you live?
But we had a good dialogue. We couldn't stop talking to each other. For once in mye lifetime, I found a friend.
And the best part is that we go in the same class. Do you wanna now her name. Is Julie.
That was my first day of school. And all I can say, is that it's been a crazy day.
Love Lisa