65. The Unlucky Hour

Beginne am Anfang

Their friends continue to converse around them but Leia and Bucky are in their own little world. He looks up at her searching her face for a moment. He's baffled by the fact that she's never told him that before. But he gets lost in her beautiful eyes quickly clearing his mind. His hand rests on her bum and she glides her fingers through his hair. The rhythm has Bucky in an utterly euphoric state. She kisses his cheek once, aware that they're in a public place. He hangs his head, eyes shut gently and Leia takes a fist of his hair at the nape of his neck and tugs. Bucky squeezes her hip tightly and the action sends tingles to her lower stomach. She adjusts her position on his lap ever so slightly, knowing exactly what she's doing and Bucky takes a sharp breath in.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She leans down and whispers in his ear.
Bucky looks at her with wide eyes as she stands up. She sends him a subtle wink and walks towards the corridor. Bucky sits still for a moment before adjusting his now tight pants.
"You okay Buck?" Steve asks his friend.
"Um... no, I'm gonna go to the toilet." He says quickly standing up. Bucky's cheeks are flushed as he all but runs to the bathroom. He shuts the door quickly behind him and Leia's drying her hands on the hand towel.
"Hi." She smiles at her favourite person. Bucky can't help but let his eyes wander her body no longer worried that others might see.
"God you're so beautiful." He steps forward and grasps her cheeks, kissing her hard. Their actions are full of hunger and need. Bucky can control himself no longer as he pushes her up against the sink. Leia finds herself exasperated with Bucky's tender, forceful lips against hers. His hands roam her hair while he kisses every inch of her neck. Leia lets out a small squeal as he lifts her up and onto the sink. The coolness attacks her lower bum making her gasp. Bucky takes the opportunity to kiss her hard, dancing his tongue against hers. Leia's hands trail down his clothed abs grasping his belt buckle. She pulls it eagerly letting the restraint come loose. Bucky pushes himself as close to her as he can muster. He smiles against her lips recalling a memory from years prior.

"Do you remember in Bucharest when we did this and you fell in the sink." Bucky chuckles against her lips.
"What?" Leia's breathing is jagged as she kisses him once more not exactly registering his words.
"We'd just come home from the park.." He kisses her cheeks lightly trying to jog her memory. This isn't the first time something like this has happened.
Leia pulls back from him, finally realising what he's saying, confusion written all over her face. "What're you talking about?"
"It was hilarious, we couldn't stop laughing. Don't you remember?"
"Bucky that wasn't me." The feeling in the pit of her stomach is a mix of butterflies from their prior actions and sadness from his words. She realises what's going on, he's thinking of someone else.
"No I'm sure it was you..." Bucky trails off and the memory becomes more clear in his head. He's in his old home in Brooklyn, with a girl he can't remember her name. Oh god.
"Oh my god. What the hell?!" Leia's voice is a mixture of sadness and slight anger. She gets down off the sink quickly and walks past Bucky as he tries to comprehend how big of a mistake he made.
"Leia, c'mon, I'm sorry. Baby please." Leia closes the door more harshly than usual and hurries back out to the common room.
"You good?" Sam asks the girl with messy hair and smudged lipstick.
"Oh never better. Bucky was just telling me how he fucked a girl in the bathroom in the 40s." Leia's words leave her mouth before she can stop them. Everyone falls silent by her words.
"Leia please!" A flustered Bucky runs into the room breathless. She looks him up and down watching him fiddle to do up his belt.
"Bucky what the hell?" Sam pipes up.
"Shut up Sam." Bucky averts his eyes momentarily only to land back on Leia's. She huffs frustratedly. Why does he have to be so damn attractive?! She watches his hands and remembers the way they feel on her jaw and in her hair as he kisses her. Leia's chest rises and falls, breathing heavily. She's never been more sexually frustrated in her life.
"You know what I'm just gonna go to bed." Leia deadpans, walking right up to Bucky. His eyes widen slightly as she grabs a fistful of his shirt and drags him with her down the corridor.
"Uh oh." Sam smirks seeing the look of fear and confusion on Bucky's face. Rocket lets out a wolf whistle as they disappear, going back to their prior conversations.