"You know them?" he asked, quickly looking back at the large group Thrill just interacted with.

"Nope," Thrill answered.

To say Ignatius was flabbergasted would be an understatement. "But you just..."

Thrill smiled. "You don't need to know people to wink at them."

"But isn't that dangerous?"

"Dangerous?" Thrill echoed, before bursting into laughter. Ignatius had no idea what was so funny. "You're adorable!" Thrill added.

Ignatius pursed his lips and let it drop. If he gets into trouble, it's on him! Who walked half naked into a restaurant and winked at strangers? Was something wrong with Thrill, like, in his head?

"Check what you want." Thrill passed Ignatius a menu which the latter was not going to touch under any circumstances – its edges were worn out and who knew how many of these people sitting here bothered to wash their hands?

"Um, I'll have whatever you're having," Ignatius said, looking down at the first page of the menu which had several headings like HOT DOGS, FRIES, BURGERS –

"Okay." Thrill did not glance at the menu and instead beckoned a waiter over. "Two paradise chicken burgers, extra cheese, extra fries and two coke."

Their order... did not sound too healthy, but Ignatius said nothing. "You come here often?" he asked instead once the waiter left.

Thrill nodded absently as he pulled out his phone and glanced down at it. His bandages called for Ignatius' attention all over again, chilling his bones and filling him with dread. Was he somehow... responsible for it? How much trouble was Thrill in, exactly, for the case Ignatius had filed?

"I have to make a call, so keep quiet, yeah?" Thrill told Ignatius who nodded. He put the phone to his ear and scrunched up his face. "Yes, Dray. ... Sorry. ... No, I didn't – no." A longer pause. "I'm at F-two, with Cas. ... No, I didn't go after Ignatius." Thrill smirked at the boy in front of him. "I'm not lying! ... Yes, I will. ... Okay. Bye." He hung up and let out a dramatic sigh.

Ignatius felt guilty, somehow. "Are you in trouble?"

"Always." Thrill chuckled.

Ignatius wasn't sure why but that made him smile. "You're crazy," he said before he could help himself.

Thrill's grin widened. "It's why the ladies love me."

Ignatius laughed.

Thrill watched him with a smile. "Hey look, you laughed at a gay joke."

Ignatius forced himself to swallow the mirth. "How was that a...?"

"How was it not?"

"You're annoying."

It was Thrill's turn to laugh. "Says Ignatius the Rookwood."

"Hey!"

"Don't you get tired of having such a long name?" Thrill leaned forward towards Ignatius. "What's your fun name?"

"What's a fun name?"

"You know... the name your friends call you."

Ignatius frowned. "They call me Ignatius."

"Oh my god!" Thrill feigned a look of horror. "You need better friends."

Strangely, Ignatius agreed.

"How about..." Thrill broke into grin, "Iggy!"

Ignatius looked over his shoulder. "Who?" It dawned on him a second too late. "You did not just call me that."

"I think it's perfect!"

Ignatius' string of complaints was interrupted by the waiter arriving with their orders, after which he could only gape at the plate of food in front of him. It was an enormous burger, with fries stacked at the side. It was screaming of disaster, yet Thrill happily dived into his burger without a care in the world.

Praying to some non-existent god, Ignatius reached out to pick up a knife and fork from the cutlery holder.

Thrill froze midway through a bite. "What are you doing?"

"Eating?"

"A burger with a knife and fork?" he said incredulously.

Ignatius looked down at the burger. "How else am I supposed to fit this big thing in my mouth?"

Thrill laughed so hard, he nearly choked. "You have no idea how that sounds, do you?" he wheezed.

Ignatius frowned. "What?"

"Oh my god, you're adorable," Thrill said, for the second time that day. "You don't need these." He reached out and gently took the knife and fork away from Ignatius' hand. "Give me your hands."

"What?" was all Ignatius managed.

Thrill rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to bite. Give."

Reluctantly, Ignatius stretched out his hands. He watched with wide eyes and a thundering heart as Thrill folded his sleeves, working with extreme care to not touch skin. Once done, Thrill gestured at the burger. "Use your hands. If you make a mess, you've got these." He gestured at the thick stack of tissue papers on the cutlery stand.

Out of the blue, staring at the half naked boy and the plate of paradise chicken burger, with extra cheese, in front of him – both of which were forbidden in his house – Ignatius felt a strange surge of excitement. With adrenaline coursing through his veins, he picked up the burger and took a bite.

~~~~

A/n

Whoop whoop, most of this is brand new. Iggy doesn't know how to eat a burger, who's even surprised at this point, lol.