He was cool: Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"The cliff?" I spat.

"T-T-Tod told us," Brad licked his lips. "He saw everything."

"Tod is a freaking crack head! He sees Mickey Mouse every goddamn Sunday how could you believe him?" I smacked Brad across the back of his head. Groaning Brad grabbed his head and muttered an apology.

"Well I think it's her," Martin included.

"This isn't Seb's girlfriend," I snapped. "I know this girl... she," I turned around to face the chick from the icecream shop. Her head was bleeding with a gash bleeding on her head. She looked deathly pale, a little green, and not moving. Realization hit me all of a sudden and I walked up to her holding my breath.

She smelled like sea salt and sand. Touching her cheek slightly it gave me shivers from how cold she was. Slowly moving my finger I placed a finger on the side of her neck. A flicker so tiny that I could barely feel moved, but it was slowly dying she was barely breathing.

Exhaling I sharply turned around to face Brad and Martin eyes wide and scared. Cursing I screamed, "GO GET HENRY!"

"But-"

"NOW!" I ordered. Running out Brad sprinted into the house while Martin jumped in next to me.

"Kingsley..." Martin began.

"For you to bring me a half dead chick is worse," I snarled. "Next time I tell you to bring someone they better be uninjured and alive, you got that?"

"Y-Y-yes, sir."

"Now," I huffed getting a cloth and pressing it against her head. "Get the f*ck out of my sight." Nodding his head vigorously Martin ran out of the ambulance. Sighing I desperately pressed the white cloth against her head to stop some of the bleeding.

Looking even closer to her face I found her to be way better looking then I thought since whenever she looks at me she has a glare painted on her face. Somehow I'm not surprised that she's Seb's girlfriend, but at the same time I'm pissed the fact she was right under my nose the whole time.

Sighing I looked out the ambulance door and found no Brad coming. Groaning I touched Nirvana's neck and found the pulse now entirely gone. Widening my eyes I put the cloth down and had to do what I had to do. "You got to be kidding me," I breathed and started doing CPR on her.

*********

Seb's POV

Nirvana, I thought. Nirvana, I thought. Is she okay is she breathing, is she alive? I won't breathe properly until she's okay, until her eyes her open. I won't forgive myself until she smiles at me until she tells me it's okay. She has to be okay, she just has to be...

Speeding through the traffic I pin pointed the closest hospital from the cabin and breached my destination there. Travis sat beside me quiet with his fists clenched while Kane refused to come with me and rode with Cirus on her motorcycle.

Clenching my hands around the wheel I hit the gas even harder and went through red light after red light. Travis who would be telling to me to stop like his usual ways just sat quietly his eyes on the road, as eager as me to get to the hospital.

She has to be okay... She has to be..

At the hospital

"What do you mean?" I stared at the receptionist. "She has to be at this hospital I mean-"

"The last two paramedics left and they haven't returned, sir." The woman looked at me apologetically. "They aren't even picking up their walkie-talkies."