Chapter 25- Meeting Olivia

Start from the beginning

"No baby, stay," he whined and pulled me closer.

"Justin, it's already noon, we've slept in all morning," I sighed.

"That's what mornings are for.. sleeping," he nuzzled his head into my shoulder with his eyes still closed.

I admired him for a moment, gazing at how flawless his face was, his eyes closed and his hair messy. I played with the top of his hair, running my fingers through it and brushing it out.

"Okay, I'm getting up, move Justin," I sighed, nudging him with my elbow.

"Fine," he gave in and moved over a bit, making it so that I could get off the bed. When he moved, the blanket around him shifted, successfully showing off his abs. I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous body and soon found myself forgetting what I was even doing.

"Enjoying the view?" he smirked, attacking me with kisses.

"I was," I giggled, wrestling him back so that now I was on top. I leaned down to place a kiss on his lips, but he caught me off guard by pulling me down closer to him so that our bodies were touching. In doing so, he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips into mine, sending sparks all throughout my body. I found myself smiling in between the kiss and he did the same.

"Hey, Just-- whoa," Chaz barged into the room, stopping in the doorway.

"Uh, dude? You wanna knock?" Justin said. I blushed and got off of him. We both sat up on the bed, only Justin was shirtless.

"I uh.. Just wanted you to meet someone," he said awkwardly, gesturing to the girl who was standing next to him. She slightly waved and blushed herself.

"Uh.. It's not usually like this," Justin scratched the back of his head, only causing me to blush even more.

"Yeah it is," Chaz chuckled, "we'll let you two finish," he winked, leaving the room.

"Awe, you're blushing," Justin teased, tackling me again with a hug. "You're so cute."

"That was so awkward," I sighed, laughing a little. "Who was that girl?"

"Chaz's new girlfriend I'm guessing. Her names Olivia, he asked me for tips on how to ask her out last night," he chuckled, "I guess it worked pretty fast."

 "Well I'm going to go take a shower and then go meet her again... hopefully this time I won't be on top of you," I smirked, heading for the shower.

Once I got out of the shower, I quickly blow dried my hair and added loose curls. I applied my makeup as usual: light brown eye shadow, mascara, a thin line of eyeliner, and some lip gloss. I made a kissy face in the mirror to make sure I covered my full lips. When I was satisfied with my look in the mirror, I threw on some dark washed jeans with a few rips above the knees, an oversized sweater that read Diamond Supply and Co. across the center, and white fuzzy socks.

I walked back into Justin's room to see him working on his hair.

"You ready?" I asked, walking up behind him, placing my chin on his shoulder and my arms around his waist.

"Done," he put down the comb and ran his fingers through his hair, perfecting it just how he likes it. He spun me around so now I was facing him, and rested his arms around my waist, moving mine up to his shoulders. "We should do something today," he suggested, gazing into my eyes. 

"Like what?" I asked softly, gazing back at him.

"Something fun," he shrugged, "let's go see what Chaz is doing with Olivia, maybe we can hang out with them today and get to know her."