Stop dreaming!!!

It's a been a week since yibo becomes zhan's classmate, the boy has noticed how much focused and hardworking yibo is, never missing a chance to show his abilities, zhan paid full attention in the class, so that he can be worthy enough to be yibo's frined or his boyfriend.

Love at first sight....

That's what exactly happen to Xiao Zhan, the impact of yibo's presence in his life is huge, extremely huge. Suddenly he's very active, instead of sleeping in his free time, he likes to go out as the others does, mostly he just follows yibo, watching him eating his food, he is taking extra classes to score high marks, trying to give yibo a reason to be his friend.

Hey, Xiao Zhan, remember we are staying back today for basketball practice.

Zhan pulled himself out from the mathematics problem that he's trying to solve from a while, but can't figure it out.

Stop, it's frustrating, but i need to admit, these problems are more frustrating than you....! Come help me out...!

Zhan, stop this, you are going crazy, since when you become so interested in studies...hm?

Stop hitting my head, my intelligence has been damaged by your slaps, and by the way, i'm not interested in studies, there's trillion times better things to be interested in!

Really, Like what?

Shut your mouth, and your eyes will pop out...

How come you changed 180 degrees!!!

I'll tell you that only if you stop dragging me to the basketball court.

Tell me, where did you bump your head into?

I wish i could do that...

What's up with this creepy smile? Hey!!!! Stop touching your chest, and this wried expression.

You say you are in love, how come you don't know this?

What???

Here, look carefully and deeply, this is my heart, not chest, fast beatings of my heart...!!!!

Fast beatings to pump the blood...!!!

Go away!

Okay okay, tell me about the person who is playing with your heart???

Yibo....Wang yibo...bobo!!!!!

My Yibo!

Your yibo....???

Hmm!!!

He has a boyfriend already!!! Stop dreaming!!!