Ladybug: One that didn't have enough time because YOU THOUGHT OUR SITUATION WAS A JOKE!!!

There was a flash and they looked to see Mari in a purple suit with gold designs on them.

Ultimate (Mari): IF YOU HAD HELPED, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!! I WOULD STILL HAVE MY FRIENDS WITH ME!! and

Ultimate (Mari): IF YOU HAD HELPED, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!! I WOULD STILL HAVE MY FRIENDS WITH ME!! and...*sob*.. he wouldn't have gone mad.

she fell to the the floor crying. She de transformed and everyone saw a small girl with bluebell eyes that had ben through a lot of crap.

Her outfit,( without  the hat and the bow tie. She wore a dark red glittery choker)

 She wore a dark red glittery choker)

All of a sudden she got up smiling. She sat back down and ate her food like nothing happened. Diana and Arthur were glaring at Hal, so were the other JL members.

Hal: How was I supposed to believe what she said!? Magic jewelry does not make sense!

Hal said trying to defend himself. 

Marinette:  Let me introduce myself, I'm Sadia Marinette and it's nice to meet you all except Hal. Hal let me ask you a question,

Hal looked at her, "yeah?"

Mari: Isn't your ring magic jewelry? I mean, while I am glad and angry you ignored me, I still think that anything that involves magic should be taken seriously.

Hal remained silent, then got up and started to leave when he was tied down by what seems like a yo-yo.

Mari: Hey, where are going? I'm not done with you yet!

Hal: No, I  think we are done here.

All of a sudden Hal falls through a portal and the portal closed.

Damien: Where did he go?

Mari: Oh, space.

Jason: He won't be able to breathe.

Mari: Yeah duh, and you think I don't know that?

Bruce: Sadia..

Mari: Fine.

another portal opened and Hal fell out of it. Before Hal could hit the ground, Mari used her levitation powers and threw him around the room while eating and laughing. The League members were getting worried. 

Bruce: Sadia, drop him.

Mari: No.

Bruce: Then you are not allowed in the kitchen. 

Bruce smirked, he got Alfred to teach him how to get her to listen once in a while.

Mari: WHAT!!NUUU!!FIIIINNNEEE!!!!

Mari dropped Hal and he landed on the ground with an 'oof' before trying to get up.

Bruce: Sa-

Mari: What!? You said drop him, not put him down gently.

Bruce sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Diana: u-um, is she really gonna...

Diana trailed off as the others look to where she was staring at. There in all her vengefulness, was Sadia Mari pointing knives - where she got them from, they will never, nor want to know - at Hal, ready to fire.

Bruce: Marinette stop.

Mari: Fine.

After the finished breakfast, the went to the training room and decided they wanted to spar with Marinette.

They all went out with some sort of bruise or injury while Mari skipped out of the training room humming happily to herself.

After, Sadia got know the Young Justice League better.

~~~The next day~~~

Mari: I won't be joining you guys for breakfast today.

Dami: Why? Where are you going?

Mari: Oh, I'm meeting up with my boyfriend, Felix today.

Jason:  ......

HEY GUYS!! SORRY I HAE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE, GOT CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL STUFF.

ANYWAYS, I MADE THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT TO BE LONGER THAN I EXPECTED SO.....yeah

~~byeee ''''''~~~~~~;););)