Superman: Batman, who is that?

This caught the attention of the rest of both Leagues. Wonder woman and Aquaman were shocked. 'The mirculi still exist?' they both thought.

Batman: This is L-

Ladybug: Ladybug, it's nice to meet you Clark.

Superman: I don't know what you are talking about.

The JL were surprised she knew the Super's identities.

Superman: How do you know? Did Bruce tell you?

Ladybug: Ok, 1.) I am not stupid like the rest of the world, except for a selected few. 2.)You just have glasses hiding your secret identities, which is stupid. And you are even more stupid to wear underwear over your costume. It is outrageous and is considered an abomination in the fashion world.

Superman: Hey, I think my costume looks great! And who are you to judge?

Superman glared at Ladybug, but the spotted heroine didn't even bat an eyelash at the action. Some of the people that were present decided not to interfere with the showdown happening and insisted on watching what will happen next.

Ladybug: You look like you just popped out of a 5 year old's birthday party where they played whack the clown and you got whacked in the head a lot apparently, AND I am a well-known fashion designer and the youngest fashion critique, SO I technically have the right to judge, as it is my job.

Superman stayed silent and huffed. And the league members were either laughing their @sses off or struggling to breathe because of the burn. To add a little pepper to the soup, LB took a step towards Superman and leaned in with a hand to her ear and said,

Ladybug: See it's quiet, ain't no back-talk, Periodt

Jason: DAYUM!!!

Dick: *Cackling and trying to breathe.

Tim: This just made my day. I got it on video.

Jay. : Send it to the girls and me, they need to see this. (The girls had a last minute mission ;)

After the laughter died down, they all went o have breakfast. But Mari caught a glimpse of Hal. 'huh, so you decided to show. No problemo, I can just have my revenge out here then.'

(They all changed into their regular clothes except from Mari.)

~~~breakfast~~~

When Hal saw Ladybug, he knew he was screwed, because her facial expression screamed revenge and he knew it wasn't gonna be pretty.  He decided that after breakfast, he would sneak off to the control room and hideout  there 'till she left.

Arthur: So, the miraculous' are still here?

Ladybug: Of course they are. You know about them?

Diana: Yes. In Themyscira we have stories about the Lady luck and black cat miraculous although I have never seen them in person before.

Ladybug: Your mom one of the Lady luck's.

Diana: She was.

Ladybug: She helped me understand a lot of things about Tikki and her miraculous.

Arthur: I was told that they were destroyed by a beast that ate the miraculous'.

Ladybug: Oh, you mean Feast? I defeated him few years ago.

Hal: Who would be foolish enough to give a kid something as powerful as those?

If only Hal would have shut up, this wouldn't have happened. Mari got up from her chair,