"How's he doing" You ask, genuinely concerned.

"The doctor told us that you were willing to let him stay with you"

"And I think that's a dumbass idea I'm not letting my baby's care be left down to you bitch" Shay looks you up and down as she spat her words at you.

Shay walks back to the desk and ask for Cory's doctor to the lobby. You and Moni watch as Doctor Minerva walks into the lobby with a clipboard tucked under her arm.

She beams at you "Y/n darling how are you"

You smile "I'm doing fine. This is Cory's mom Shay and his sister Moni"

Moni waves while Shay begins talking "I don't want my son in the care of this girl"

The doctor nods and winks at you "Of course ma'am do you live here or have some family he can stay with"

"Yea he can stay with my brother"

Doctor Minerva simply smiles and clasps her hands, just like she did before. "Wonderful we can release him next week" She walks over to the front desk and whispers something to the receptionist.

The receptionist smiles and calls Shay over. You zone out, going deep into your own thoughts.

"Were Michelle and Cory seeing each our entire relationship"

You're pulled back by the buzzing of your phone. You pick it up to see it's Eren.

"Eren what the hell do you want"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight with me and my friends damn"

"Where are yall going?"

"We're trying to decide that right now"

"Eren is that your little girlfriendddd" You hear a boy tease in the background.

"Connie shut the fuck up" Eren sighs "We're going to dinner tonight but we'll probably either go to Dave & Busters or Go-Kart Racing. You're the deciding vote"

You sit back and think "Um Dave & Busters" You hear a few cheers in the background.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up. I swear you guys are like children"

The cheers in the back quickly subside and you giggle "Damn Eren the fuck is wrong with you today"

"Nothing. When will you be back with my car?"

You look over at Moni as she mouths "Girl who is that" She leans back and cocks an eyebrow.

You smile and roll your eyes,holding up a hand. "I'll be back in the next hour, there's something I need to talk to Cory about"

You hear Eren hum a simple response of "Mhm"

"Ok I'll call you when I'm on the way there" You hang up and look over at Moni who's smiling at you.

"Girl why in the hell are you looking at me like that" Moni rolls her eyes

"Girl please don't act like you don't know"

You roll your eyes as a nurse comes out of the door. "Any visitors here to see Cory Simmons please follow me"

Shay walks towards the nurse as you and Moni stand up. You grabs your things and follow the nurse into room 215.

Cory's sitting up watching Avengers Endgame. He looks over and smiles, seeing everyone walk in.

"Oh my baby" Shay holds out her arms and cups Cory's face.