𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗

I woke up to somebody's hand on my cheek. They directed my face to the side. I blinked my eyes open to see Tommy.

"Good morning," I yawned.

"Wake up! We're going to London today!" he exclaimed.

"Wait, really?" I asked.

"Yeah! We're going to make a vlog! We're meeting up with a few other people," he explained.

"Who?"

"Wilbur and Toby, obviously, as well as George, Jack, and even Ranboo," he exclaimed.

"Wait, Ranboo? He's in the UK?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah. I don't get why you get so excited whenever we talk about Ranboo. I'm not sure that I like it," he mumbled.

"Oh, I get it! You're jealous! Don't worry, it's not like that," I smiled.

"I'm not jealous!" he protested.

"It's fine if you are. It's kinda cute."

He scoffed. "You only wish."

"When are we going to London?" I asked.

"After breakfast," he said.

I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I wore a pair of leggings and a big light blue t-shirt. I straightened my hair and put on mascara. I went downstairs and ate an apple for breakfast. Apparently, my mom knew where we were going and packed some snacks. Rose, Toby, Tommy and I waited on the porch for Wilbur to pick us up. He drove up and we got into the car.

"Any music suggestions?" he asked.

I gave Tommy a look. "Don't you dare."

"Should I do it?" Tommy grinned.

"No!" I shouted.

"Fine," he decided.

"Let's just listen to Hamilton," Rose suggested.

"We're going to have to listen to it either way now," I grumbled.

We basically performed it in the car. As soon as 'A Winter's Ball' was over, I buried my face in my hands. From the corner of my eye, I could see Tommy recording me.

"Sing it!" he shouted.

"No!" I shouted back.
"Why not?" he asked.

"Why should I?" I replied.

"You did it last time."

"That was on a bet and I didn't want to do it."

"Please?"

I sang about two lines and stopped.

"Why did you stop?" he asked.

"Because I wanted to," I explained.

Later, we could start to see the London skyline come into view. Rose and I gasped in awe. We drove through the city. We stopped at a grassy park. I found a bench to sit on.

"Ranboo, George, and Jack should be here soon. They were all coming here together. Ranboo has been staying at George's house for a few nights," Wilbur said, looking at his phone.

Soon enough, a group of three people came. It was obviously those three. The first two were kind of short, while the third one was extremely tall. Ranboo was wearing his outfit, sunglasses, face mask, and everything. Toby ran to him. They hugged.

"It's the Squid Squad!" Ranboo exclaimed, greeting us.

"You know, I really hate that name," Tommy commented.

That's when the most surprising thing happened. Ranboo took off his mask and sunglasses. Tommy, Wilbur, Rose, and I were in a stunned silence.

"Was I supposed to see that?" I finally asked.

He laughed. "Yeah. It's fine. I'm thinking about doing a face reveal without warning in my new video."
We all agreed that he should.

We were all introducing ourselves to each other.

"Gogy!" I called. "Could I get a picture? My younger sister's a pretty big fan, and she'd really appreciate it."

"Of course!" he said, walking over. I took a picture and sent it to Sarah.

Look who I'm with

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE WAS GOING TO BE THERE

Because then you would want to come

Well I do now

Also Gogy says hi

Tell him I said hi back also ask if he wants to stay for dinner tonight

I'm not doing that

You should

That's your own fault you should have came

How was I even supposed to know?

Idk just ask.

I walked to Tommy, who looked like he was threatening Ranboo, which was kind of funny when he was taller than Tommy. Ranboo had a baffled expression on his face.

"-So listens here, Ranboo. That woman right there is mine! Not yours! You can't take anyone else away from me!"

"I'm sorry?" he asked.

I laughed. "Tommy, you're doing the thing again."

"What thing?"

"The thing where you get jealous," I explained.

"I'm not," he argued.

I smiled and shook my head. A slight gust of wind blew through the park.

"If you're cold you can borrow my hoodie," Tommy offered, already taking it off and handing it to me.

"Alright, I guess?" I said, giving him a weird look.

"Ranboo wouldn't do that, would he?" he asked.

"First of all, he isn't even wearing one. Second of all, I already told you. It's not like that."

"But I'm still better, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah. Sure."

"My mom brought snacks for anyone who's hungry," I offered, rushing to the car. I brought out a cooler. I hadn't yet looked at what was in it. I brought it back out along with a few picnic blankets. We all helped spread them out on the grass. I opened up the cooler to see several bags with different fruits and vegetables in each one. I saw strawberries, blueberries, carrots, grapes, apple slices, cucumber slices, and even some broccoli. I set them out. Along with that, there were several soft drinks in the cooler. I took a root beer. We sat down and ate food. I held up a strawberry next to Tommy's face.

"I can really see the resemblance sometimes," I commented.

"No. It looks more like you."

We laughed and I ate the strawberry. We all finished the food and put everything back in the car.

"Now what?" George asked.

"We can walk around London! We have a few Americans on our hands who have some sightseeing to do," Tommy planned out.

And so, we walked around London. I'm not going into too much detail because it's what you'd expect it to be. The one thing I will mention is that Tommy always made sure to be either standing right next to me or holding my hand. It was probably to make sure Ranboo didn't 'do anything'. I knew that Ranboo wouldn't do that, but seeing Tommy be so protective was kind of cute and funny. 

a/n: thank you very very very much for reading! I really appreciate all the support from you guys! I love seeing people add my stories to reading lists and it makes me so happy