𝗂𝗂. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗐

─────  ⋯⋯ ✧ ⋯⋯  ─────

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗆, 𝗂𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗄𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗁

─────  ⋯⋯ ✧ ⋯⋯  ─────

             𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. With his mischievous grin, he encountered the thrill of swinging towards the edge of what is believed as impossible, his mind always prepared for the worst to come. 

       The rough scraps that were present along the way never scared him away, but still, the wires of his mind were always working and he knew when it was time to back down, but as the leader, it was his job to make sure that his crows were not foolish enough to continue with a lost fight.

        Most of them did listen. The truth was all of them did when their lives were on the line, except for her. The woman that made him hissed in annoyance as his eyes traveled around the crowded bar, searching for that mane of flame reddish waves. Those round eyes were the color of melted honey under the flash of the lights hanging from the ceiling. They were nowhere to be found. 

       "Where have you gone now?" He whispered to himself as he paced around with the support of his cane. The crowd symbol always displaying as a reminder to everyone in the club who they responded to as long they continue playing their card on his gambling tables. It all belonged to him, including his crows. 

        He had over the past years started collecting them, like pieces of gold among rocks. He tended to found them on the rarest roads from around.  People thought of them as strays, thieves, and thugs, but all of them served their purposed and were loyal to him. Some he trusted even with his own life, and one of them was her, his red crow as he called her sometimes on his thoughts, his ruthless slayer. 

         She had been the first one of his recruits and that gave Kaz ease, knowing that she had joined the Dregs for him. Her loyalty was to him if the girl had a sense of loyalty at all. It made him drowned in the darkness of his mind, thinking the chance of any of his crows betraying him, her betraying him

       His searched for the girl was disrupted by the striking sound of a gun flashing inside the club. He had known his crew long enough to recognize the noise of that distinct rifle. "What now Jesper?" He questions irritated on a short breath making his way to the gambling tables.