Part 1

Cheyenne Layman was doing back stroke in her backyard when she heard the springs of a trampoline bouncing next door? "I wonder what that is..." she pondered. "Hold on," she said to her ibf, Ghiana. Cheyenne strutted over to her fencing and peered over into Richelle's yard. A handsome stranger was bouncing on seemingly a baby trampoline. His arms were in the air and he was making a sound that sounded like "haiku." Cheyenne admired his outfit. He was wearing a spider-man t-shirt and red and blue short shorts. Cheyenne hmphed to herself and was about to turn away when the man turned towards her. He jumped off of the baby trampoline and sprinted at her, jumping her fence in one swoop. He pulled out scissors, cut a chunk of her curly hair, and smirked. "Hello, my name is Salvatore Gravano," "How do you know Richelle?" Cheyenne said, dumbfounded. "She is my aunt," Salvatore replied, looking sheepishly at the floor, touching his two index fingers together and turning in his feet. "How old are you?" Cheyenne asked, tenderly reaching out to touch his spider-man t-shirt. "I am 24," he chuckled, holding his belly. Cheyenne gasped and turned away, tears welling in her eyes. "I-i-i'm only 14..." she murmured. "Oh..." he replied, one again touching his index fingers and turning his feet inwards. "Well Ill see you on the flip side," he said. He flashed a smile and Cheyenne noticed he was missing his front teeth. She went to wave but he was already on all fours, bounding across the fence.