【Chapter 2】

Start from the beginning

Kaoru shrugged, "Well, yeah, but I don't want to do it." Hikaru nodded, "Me either, I don't like being near anyone that is not you or (Y/n)." Laughing at their reasoning (Y/n) placed a piece of pork into his/her mouth and chewed on it before swallowing and elegantly placed down his/her fork onto his/her plate.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I just might join. Sound like fun, and I do think it will make wonders with my charming skills for when I inherit my family company." (Y/n) chopped onto another pork meat and looked over at the thinking twins in boredom. 

"On second thought..."

"We just might..."

"Join this host club!" The twins concluded in unison and hugged (Y/n) tightly. Sighing, (Y/n) wiggled out of their grasp and bit onto his/her bright green apple. "Thought you guys said no to the host club?" (Y/n) questioned them and quirked her/his eyebrow. 

Kaoru laughed and placed another helping of rice into his/her mouth making (Y/n) almost choke. "Well, my dear (Y/n), we just finally thought of what we will gain from joining the club and decided against our decision!" Hikaru exclaimed and took a bite from (Y/n) apple and sighed dreamily, thoughts already running wild. 

"If you say so, but I do have to go there after school so if you guys want to tell him your final decision just know that it's Music Room #3." (Y/n) informed them and went to take another bite if not for one of the twins ruining it. 

"Though, there is still something I don't understand. If you didn't want to go in the first place what even made you want to go in the end? I thought that your goal was to just come up in first place in everything and get out of this school in peace?" Kaoru questioned him/her. Swallowing his/her piece of the apple (Y/n) looked over at Kaoru with cold eyes. 

"Sometimes people have a change of heart." (Y/n) answered his question, and right on time the bell for the Science class. Quickly getting up from his/her seat (Y/n) walked away from the running twins and booked it to class 1-A.

'Even though we go to the same class I don't really want to walk with them today. The less time I have with them constantly trying to pry the true answer as to why I joined the Host Club the better.' (Y/n) thought while keeping his/her cool demeanor on making the hallway look like cupid had shooting practice.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢...

"I want you to join my club!" Tamaki declared while dramatically pointing a finger at her/him. (Y/n) chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Sorry, sempai, but I don't do that type of club." (Y/n) apologized and went to go out of the building only to feel something grab onto his/her hand. Turning around (Y/n) saw Tamaki with flushed cheeks. "Please join my club! I promise you'll have as many test subjects as you'll like!" Tamaki exclaimed. 

Smiling down at the bowing male (Y/n) ruffled Tamaki's hair and laughed. "They're not testing subjects, but if that's what you like to call them then I won't stop you." (Y/n) stated and went to pick up her/his school bag that fell onto the floor. 

Immediately brightening up Tamaki went up to hug him/her only to be rejected making his face get hit by the marble ground. Looking up from his laying position Tamaki saw (Y/n) began to walk away. "Hey, (Y/n)!" Tamaki yelled. Turning around (Y/n) saw her/his future club leader giving him/her a goofy smile.