Slowly-slowly, Shiva feels that Raavi is doing better. Raavi is able to take deeper breaths, she is getting calm. In her mind his words are echoing, 'Me hu tere paas [I am herewith you]'. It is giving her reassurance that she is not alone. It provides her peace. Only she knows what value these words hold in her life right now.

Raavi tries come out of his grip by pushing him a bit, but he is adamant on keeping her close so he just loosens up his grip so that she can have some space. He is holding her by her arms. She looks in his brown orbs and asks "Tu – [You]" before she could continue complete her question, Shiva replies " Me hu yaha tere liye [I am here for you] ". This shocks Raavi as Shiva has answered her question before she could even ask him properly.

Shiva looks deeply in her hazel brown eyes and asks "Kya hua bata mujhe [What happened]". But Raavi is silent.

Shiva says her name again "Raavi" and cups her face, looking deeply and intensely in her orbs he says "Jo bhi hai dil me bata mujhe; me sunna chahta hu tere dil ki baat [Tell me, I want to listen to you]

His eyes and his voice, does its magic again, Raavi feels as if she is under hypnoses and she opens her heart.

Raavi looks in his eyes with the same intensity; but with gloomy voice she says "Tu mujhe chod kar chala gaya tha [You abandoned me]"

Shiva knew that Raavi was upset but he doesn't know that it has impacted her this much. Shiva for the first time feels the need to clarify and explain his side of story. He says "Nhi Raavi me nhi gaya tha me tujhe chod kar, me kaise jaa sakta tha, me aa hi rha tha tujhe lene [Its not true Raavi, I didn't abandon you, How could I, I was just coming to get you]"

His emotions behind his voice feels real, his words feels genuine. Raavi knows it and wants to trust him but there is a slight fear that it is a lie. Though the fear is tiny but it is scaring her a lot.

Raavi says with a fearful voice "Par tu chala gaya tha [But you left]"

Shiva assures her "Me nhi gaya tha chod kar tujhe, me aa raha tha vapas [I didn't abandon you, I was coming to you]"

Raavi believes him, and states her fears, she says "Me dar gai thi Shiva ki kahi tu mujhe chod na de; me dar gai thi ki tu chod kar chala gaya mujhe aur tune to bola bhi tha; pata hai sabne mujhe chodo diya tha Maa, papa, my grandparents, friends, phir Dev [I was scared Shiva that you abandoned me, I was scared that you have left me forever; You have said that. Do you know that everyone has left me Maa, papa, my grandparents, friends, then Dev]" while speaking her voice chokes and soon tears starts falling again.

Shiva's heart ache seeing Raavi in this fragile state. But when he hears Dev's name he flinches. It hurt him that she mentioned Dev and cried. He misunderstands her, thinks that Dev holds some value in her life and not him. That he doesn't hold the same value that Dev in her life still does. But he recomposes himself and wipes off her tears. He is about to say something but Raavi speaks.

Raavi continues "Par ab me tujhe nhi kho sakti Shiva. Agar tu mujhe chod deta to me tut jati. Me Vishwas karti hu tujhpar par tu chala gaya tha. Bahut bura laga tha mujhe. Tune dil dukhaya tha mera Shiva [But I couldn't lose you too. If you would have left then I would have broken down. Shiva I trusted you and you left. It hurt me Shiva, You hurt me"]

It takes some seconds for Shiva to understand that she is affected by him and not Dev. She has left Dev behind, and he is her current chapter. It gives him happiness that he is the one that matters to her.

Shiva's voice is gloomy and he says "Mujhe maaf karde Raavi mene tera dil dukhaya hai.Par Vishwas kar mera me nhi gaya tha Raavi. Me bas thodi der ke liye teri safety ensure karne gaya tha. Taki hum asani se nikal pae aur hume nhi pata tha ki konse weapon hai unke paas. Me teri safety risk nahi kar sakta tha. Aur me gaya tha vaha chod kar taki tu panic na ho aur jane se pehle ensure kiya tha ki tujhe koi problem na aae. Aur me aaya tha but mujhse pehle Dev aagaya tha. Vishwas kar mujhpar. [I am sorry Raavi, I hurt you. But trust me I didn't leave with that intension. I just went to ensure your safety so that we can escape easily. We didn't know what kind of weapon they had. I couldn't risk your safety. I left you so that you don't panic seeing all that. I went after ensuring that it was safe for you to stay there. I was coming but Dev arrived before me. Trust me Raavi.]"