Chapter 40: Y Diwedd (The End)

Start from the beginning

With that I completely let go, I release all over her hand and scream her name out. I know no one would hear us so I don't need to be quiet.

"You taste so fucking good" she moans and I open my eyes finding her fingers inside her mouth.

I pull them out of her mouth and put them into mine swirling my tongue over them and moan.

"Good girl" she smirks.

I pull her into me by the back of her neck and connect our lips. Our lips move together and my tongue slides into her mouth. We stay like that for a few minutes until I'm able to stand up on my own.

"Didn't think you had that in you" I smile at her as I pull my trousers up.

"I didn't think you could be such a good sub either" she winks and we walk out the closet like nothing happened.

————————————————

We are now in Wales, I finally decided to actually take her to my cottage and farm. We have been here a few days and I've secretly flown her parents, Fin, Claudia and her friends out. I have something pretty big planned.

I told her to dress nice as I was taking her to a really expensive restaurant. I fix my pink tie against my grey shirt, I'm wearing a fitted grey shirt and trousers. Looking good if you ask me.

"Damn you look fine as hell" I hear from behind me and I turn to see Billie.

She is wearing a pink and grey pattern suit, with white shoes on. (Her Grammy 2021 fit). Our colours obviously matching.

"Jesus baby" I gasp out and she smiles at me, walking closer.

"Pick your jaw up from the floor Mamas" she whispers and leans up, kissing me.

We leave for the restaurant and have our own private rooftop table, its really nice with the slight breeze. The sun is setting and there are candles everywhere.

"This is so fucking cute" she laughs out once we've finished our meals. "Let me pay?" She asks and I shake my head. 

"It's already been charged to my card" I smirk and hold her hand. "Come with me?" I say and we get up.

Walking across the rooftop to a hidden path, leading up the mountain next to us on a slight incline.

"You tryna kill me?" She asks and I laugh.

"Just shut your sexy mouth and follow me" I say and walk a bit faster.

Billies POV

I kinda have a feeling on whats about to happen because I'm not dumb but my heart is still racing. Raven has walked ahead and gone through a rose bush arch. I slowly walk through and see an aisle of candles and petals leading to where Raven is. I see my family and friends surrounding us.

"Oh my fuck" I whisper and a tear leaves my eye.

I slowly walk down the path and see the sun setting behind Raven, causing a pinkish tone to the sky.

Raven gets down on one knee and presents a closed black box when I get in front of her. 

"I met you when I was lost. You came into my life in the most random way but you completely shifted my world. You allowed me to love and be loved for the first time." She started and tears left my eyes.

"You make me so fucking happy and so proud to call you mine. We have been through so much together and I truly believe we can get through anything" she smiles and I hear 'Can't help falling in love with you' play softly.

"I love you with every inch of me, and I always will so I have to ask you..." she opens the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, marry me?" She asks and I see a tear leave her eye. 

"Yes, yes of course" I smile and she stands up hugging me, lifting me slightly. Everyone around us claps and cheers.

"I love you Midnight" I whisper into her neck and kiss it lightly.

She pulls away, setting me down and slides the ring on my finger.

"I love you too Eilish" she smiles.

A/N

That's it! That's the end of the very complex story. With many twists and turns. I hope you all enjoyed and managed to keep up!

I am planning on writing another book, just unsure as to what plot to go with. Do you lot want a high school story or another grown up story?? Lemme knowwwww

Also I love you guys so much!