Tom Hanson #1

You and Tom have been partners at Jump Street for a long time, so after one assignment you decide to tell him how you feel about him.

Tom and I had just busted a guy for dealing drugs to high schoolers, so we cuffed him and put him in the back of the cop car.

"Great job today, y/n! What do you say be go bowling after this? My treat." Tom suggests.

"Sure, that sounds nice. I could use some time with my friends after today." I say. I saw Tom as more than a friend, but he doesn't know that yet. I planned on telling him yesterday, but then he had an assignment with Doug as the McQuaid brothers, so it didn't happen. As we parked in the parking lot of the bowling place, I found enough courage to speak up.

"H-hey Tom, can I tell you something?" I said nervously.

"Anything, y/n." Tom answered.

"I like you. Like, more than a friend like you. I planned on telling you yesterday, but you had an assignment with Doug and-" I was cut off by Toms lips meeting mine. I couldn't believe it; Tom was kissing me. His lips were so soft, and moved perfectly in sync with mine.

"I've liked you for the longest time too, I just didn't know how to tell you." Tom confessed, pulling away from our kiss.

"C'mon, lover boy, let's go bowling." I said, taking Toms hand into mine as we walked towards the bowling alley.