Ellie comes out of her bedroom, she was on FaceTime to Kiki. "Hi Pam and Mark" she says, hugging my Mom and doing a hand shake with my dad. "Erm Chase, Mads?" She questions and we nod. "Kiki asked if I could go down to the beach with her. We were gonna get food and just have a walk. Can I go?" She asks. "Yeah of course. She can spend the night here if she wants too" I tell Ellie who thanks me.

My parents left about an hour later and Ellie was getting dressed to go for food and to the beach. She was wearing some ripped mom jeans and a T-shirt. Just a simple yet cute outfit.

"Do I look okay?" She asks as she walks out

"Do I look okay?" She asks as she walks out. "You look great" I say. "How're you getting there? Do you want me to give you a lift?" Chase asks Ellie. She shakes her head, "Josh said he would drive me there so he's picking me up in 10 minutes" she tells us. "I'll pick you both up and bring you back here. Just phone me when you want to come back" Chase says and she nods.

Once she's put her shoes on, she started walking down to the front of the apartments, where Kiki's dad would pick her up. "Have fun, Els. Stay safe" we both say as she waves goodbye.

"We are so lucky she's so easy to look after. She always goes out but we don't worry because she texts us and updates us to let us know she's okay" Chase says and I agree. "I hope our future baby or babies are like that" He says, smirking to me. "Oh Yeah? I want a baby chase running around" I say. He looks at me, "Nope. A mini Madelyn. Then it'll be my three girls" he says. "So you wanna be outnumbered?" I say laughing. "Okay, maybe I want a boy. But I want a girl too" he tells me and sits next to me. "Oh really? When do you want your first?" I say, joking on with him. He looks up to me, "as soon as possible" he says laughing. "But I think we should get married first" he suggests. "I agree with that. You better get a move on Mr Stokes" I say, joking around but also meaning it.

"If I proposed to you tomorrow, would you say yes?" He asks curiously. "Duh, I would 1000% say yes" I say. He smirks, "maybe soon you'll be Mrs Stokes" he says. "I love you" I tell him and he kisses me. "Who do you want as the bridesmaids" he asks me, knowing I love talking about weddings. "Ellie, of course. Madison, Elaine, Lilah, Caroline and Kiki" I tell her and he says, "I thought so" we both laugh. "Do you know who your best man would be?" I ask, genuinely curious. "I honestly don't know. I'm close to all the boys, they're all best friends. Maybe Rudy or JD" he tells me. "I can't wait for the day it happens" he tells me. "Mr romantic" I say laughing and he laughs with me, "nah in all seriousness, I can't wait either. I'll marry the love of my life" I say and he smiles.

"Can we do a face mask" I ask Chase, knowing he won't say no to me. He looks at me and laughs, "you're so obsessed with them. I guess I have no choice since Ellie isn't here" he jokes. He helps me up and we walk to the bathroom. "What are you doing" I say shocked as he picks me up and puts my on the side so I was sat. He finds the face masks. "Let me put it on you first" he says and tries to put it on me. After 10 minutes, he finally managed so I put some on him. We took some cute photos and after 30 minutes took them off. "This shit hurts" Chase says complaining as he pulls it off. I just laugh at him.