☆ Chapter 8 ☆

Start from the beginning

"Hm." Weather said. 

After that, you, Weather and Anasui were let out of the ghost room. "Maybe we can find some useful shit or some dirt on who this Whitesnakr guy is." You stated. "Whitesnake?" Anasui wore a look of confusion on his face. "A guy that stole Jolyne's dad, Mr. Kujo's memory and stand. He's somewhere in this prison." You stated. Weather stayed quiet, as you soon felt someone bump into you.

"..Watch it, bitch.."

You turned your head, seeing a short female with white hair walking away from you. Anasui's eyes narrowed. "Hey, come back here!" He exclaimed. He felt it very rude that this random lady had bumped into you and called you a bitch. You shrugged. "It's fine, 'sui. You need to expect assholes in this prison." You commented. You then felt a hand on your shoulder as Weather leaned down.

"Y/N, did you have a dollar in that pocket?"

"Uhh, yea, why?" You had gotten that dollar after you arrived back at the prison yesterday, having bribed a guard into giving you it.

"..That lady stole your dollar."

"..."

Anasui stopped walking, looking at you.

"Oh, I'm about to whoop her saggy ass." You stated, immediately turning and following the lady. 

"Her ass isn't that saggy, Y/N." Anasui stated. "Wouldn't..crusty be a better word?"

You paused, before nodding. "Yea, nice vocab 'sui. Now let's go kick her moldy ass!" You continued to walk. Anasui wondered how 'crusty' had become 'moldy'. 

You stormed down the hall, the two males following you as you had your eyes set on the white haired woman. "Hey, lady." You stated, quickly letting out an annoyed 'tch' as the woman simply continued to walk. "Don't think you can get away from me. I'm about to punch you into a life sentence." You called after her. "Hey! You should really listen to Y/N! She definitely means that threat!" Anasui shouted, before turning to Weather. "Hey, that's your cue to say something." He stated. Weather looked at Anasui, then at you, then back at Anasui.

"..No."

You then glanced around. "Hey, isn't it a bit weird that there aren't any guards around? The prison can't be completely empty." You noted. "I couldn't really care less." Anasui shrugged, as the three of you noticed that the woman had stopped. "Finally decided to stop, huh? Now give me back my dolla-"

You then stopped, your eyes narrowing, as the woman's lips moved with a look of confusion. "Why..the hell is there a tree growing in the middle of the cafeteria?" She exclaimed. There indeed was a tree, leaves looking like it was made of pure gold as white flowers blossomed among the branches. It would be a beautiful sight, if it wasn't in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Decoration? No..a tree couldn't grow this fast.." You trailed off, before noticing that around the cafeteria, quite a few prison guards were on the ground. They weren't dead, but they seemed to be..sleeping.  The white haired woman then took a few steps forward.

"Something isn't right here..her...he.." With that, she then slumped down onto the ground. Anasui's eyes narrowed. "Hey, you think that this could be a stand?" He asked. Weather leaned forwards. "..It most definitely is." He whispered. As if on cue, you saw movement among the branches of the tree, and down jumped a slim dark purple haired female, her chilling magenta eyes landing on you almost immediately.

"I knew that you would come this way, Y/N L/N. However, I was not prepared that you would have allies with you. No matter..I guess I'll just kill them. Whitesnake did warn me you might have some friends." She stated, yawning as she leaned against the tree.