Bs- Gojo

A/n- I wanted to try angst even though I'll failing my English classes. If you have any tips on writing, please do share. Now enjoy :3

I hear clapping of skin and moaning coming from my room. I slowly walk up to the door, my heart drops. I see my so called "boyfriend" with another woman. Tears drop down my face to the cold floor.

I scream in rage, telling them to leave my house. I see Satoru face change from arousal to worry. I know he's faking it to seem like he cares, but it the moment I saw his face enjoy every second. When it came to me, he didn't even want to touch me, his face was always filled with disgust.

"Y-y/n I can explain" Satoru stuttered while trying to get up.
"Explain what?" I replied, "I guess those 2 years were a waste of time." I see him trying to get close to me, I forcefully push him off me and ordered him to get out.

He looked pissed off at me and left with his ugly side chick. He really thought after cheating on me, he could convince me to say with him. The pain and anger took over me and I started taking his clothes and throwing them outside. I sobbed and wanted to kill him with my bare hands. I realised that he isn't worth my time and I should be crying over him.
Fuck you Satoru Gojo, I hope you die.

(252 words)
A/n- I know it's not the best but I hope you liked it