𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜?

Kyojuro never ran so fast as he could to the butterfly estate

Kyojuro never ran so fast as he could to the butterfly estate. He could see crowds of people around the Lotus estate with shouts and cries of despair.

He could hear people exclaim rude and horrible words at him..

Words he did not deserve nor this treatment.

Kyojuro pushed though the people telling them to leave and that this is all classified and unknown. That all this is just a misunderstanding.

But when turned around to see a very much beaten up (y/n) and an pissed Sanemi and a pissed Giyuu. Both were huffing and puffing, they had their swords drawn. Defending him.

Sanemi shouted,

"IF ANY OF YOU LAY A FUCKNG FINGER ON HIM AGAIN I WILL SLAUGHTER YOUR ASSES!" He was prepared to fight for the person he held respect for. Giyuu was quiet but his aura was clear.
Touch him and you can say hello to Kami-sama yourself..

In the corner was the Kocho sister's and Aoi looking horrified. Tengen stood infront of then so the villagers wouldn't attack then either.

Kyojuro ran over to Aoi and asked what happened.

"Nii-chan....he just took the hits..he was taking care of a patient and...he started getting beat on...with staffs and wooden swords...he..didn't move.."

Kuojuro gritted his teeth and pulled his sword. It glowed red.

"I dont care if your a pillar or not. I will protect the ones I love, even if I die trying or have to kill to get the message across.."

His sword was pointed towards a random demon slayer.

"Who told all you idiots that he is a demon?" The serpent pillar hissed. He knew the truth well and done.
Even if there was evidence, everlasting hope beats it.

"We heard from, a wisteria house owner....saying a demon came and ate someone...even a struggle was heard.." the random slayer said.

Hospital aids moved all the people out and said the final parts of the information will be said later by Oyakata-sama.

The hospital was empty except for the pillars and the Kocho family.

"(y/n) ....why didn't you defend yourself?" Asked the love pillar. He was strong. One strike and he could have killed atleast three of them.

The Winter Lotus pillar lifted his hands up.

Handcuffs.

"I ...will not raise a hand to a civilian who isn't worth the despair brought to them.."

He stood up and told he would go without force.

Tengen sighed and pushed him to the outside. Giyuu and Sanemi walked out before hand to make sure there were no more crowds.

All the sisters walked out behind them.

Kyojuro was frozen until kanao handed him a paper.

"Onii-chan is being arrested for conspiracy of being a demon or harboring one.. the trial would be tommorow.  All pillars have to be there.

Please for me..Rengoku-san..tell me he would be okay...I don't want my big brother to be in pain.. please..."

He hugged her and promised her, her brother would not be harmed and that the trial would be smooth. It has to be a misunderstanding.

He also promised himself he wouldn't let his beloved get killed or hurt.

He did not want one more death on his back.

(y/n) sat in the empty room at the Ubuyashiki estate. The room he would stay in until trial. The room where all other ten pillar would sit an guard the room until further notice.

The Winter Lotus pillar could hear both Sanemi, Tengen, Gyomei and all others yell off the rumors and people who tried to sneak in and try to assassinate him.

But he sat in there with cuts and bruises. He just sat there in a blank room with a candle, book and futon. Just fine.

He had been in worst moments and times. He'll he even loss his first Tsugoku during those worse times.

"Ugh..atleast this room doesn't reek of nineteen dead people blood. Also not with perverts in it."

He remembered those worse times.

"Thank Kami-sama for my time. Atleast I didn't die in the Red light..."

"Ah! Don't worry I will make sure you won't be killed yet my pet! I like to savour my food before I devour it!"

Oh how he was so thankful. He didn't give the satisfaction of death to that bastard.

"To fucking upper moon two.."

Yay! Triple update! Have a great day! Maybe more soon?