𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨

You'd think he is worthy my lord?

At a moment of serenest and quietness, Kyojuro felt something tell him to go somewhere..somehow.. he just did not know how or what it is.

Kyojuro quickly put his clothes back on when he sensed another demon around.  Upper three he suspected.

"Kyojuro~ we must go..we have been summoned. " Akaza said in the shadows. His yellow eyes glowed revealing he was there and was waiting.

Kyojuro sighed and gave a quick check on (y/n) to make sure he was still sleep. He walked out the door thinking both nothing would happen.

His mistake was leaving him alone in a room with demon and human blood.

But he still left. If Muzan was calling he needed to answer. Whether he liked it or not, the information presented may actually help the demon slayers. A little pay for what sins he has done.

The two upper three demons left and went towards a hidden door leading to within the infinity fortress.

Meanwhile...

"I hear he ate the father of the current Flame Pillar! And his youngest son! How monstrous..he truly is disgusting...

(y/n) Kocho"

💮💮

The flame pillar looked in awe of how the door that looked so flat had an infinities worth of houses or buildings. Blocks of different things, holding different secrets. Him and Akaza searched around, looking.

Upper moon five Gyokko had spoken to Akaza about how said(happy) he would have been if he was defeated. Hantengu spoke how it hasn't been thirty years more so one hundred and thirteen. A unlucky number in his scared and small voice. His weeps hurt Kyojuro ears.

Akaza rolled his eyes and put a hand on Kyojuro's back, as if a 'don't worry they aren't important here.'. Akaza then wondered where upper one was. If he was defeated or not.

"He has been here the whole time..he is sitting right over there, he was called first.." Nakime or the biwa demon said. "I am..right here.." Kokushibo said with his back turned. Hiding his face.

Douma upper moon two appeared and began to annoy Akaza and talked with Gyokko about a pot with a woman's head in it. Right spirit he guessed..

Akaza warned Douma about his arm but Douma stopped before anything else. He looked at Kyojuro and glared at him with rainbow eyes. He felt something was off about him.  He felt like, he was hiding something.

Someone.

But Douma didn't worry too much, he did agree to become a demon and the term was to leave the Kocho's alone. He sighed and began to annoy Akaza again. "Ugh. Biwa girl? When is Muzan-sama to arrive?"

"I am already here, you failures.." The demon lord was above them, more like upside down. He was wearing a suit and was currently doing things with lab equipment. Tests. Kyojuro felt a surge of agony and fear run through him. This was the wrath of Muzan.

"Gyuutarou has lost. The twelve Kizuki are incomplete."

Must have been the demon Tengen dealt with and also one of the demons from (M/n)'s expedition two years back. 

The ones who tortured him..

Muzan read Kyojuro's thoughts and decided to not act on them, he didn't care for that Winter Lotus pillar. Only where Ubuyashiki was.

He could ask later he concluded.

The plan was already in set anyways. Conspiracy is perfect.

"But I do have to praise you Akaza, having Kyojuro here made my plan work perfectly. The enemy would be gone before the second part of the plan. Also him eating the former flame pillar is an added bonus."

Akaza's eyes shown in appraisal he hoped this was good enough to rank up. But it won't. Muzan continued on about how he wants the upper moons to hold of themselves and also how he is more lenient on them for being his upper servants.

Gyokko tried to tell of good news and how he has never failed, only to get his head cut off and is in Muzan's head.  He simply told upper moon four and six to go to the swordsmith village and easily kill or eat some to heart the swordsman's.

They were the heart of the demon slayers.

"Kyojuro. Before you go and tell that pillar of yours, make sure he alive before you do. The swordsmith village is the least of your worries." Muzan said before he sent him away.

Darkness consumed the pillar.

He opened his eyes to be at the cleaned and renewed Flame estate. He could hear someone banging on the door and yelling. He quickly got up and walked slowly to open the door.

He opened to see a frightened and horrified Kanae. His eyes widen one he see's her current look. She was still in her night wear and her hair was in a simply but messy braid. She had no shoes and had dirt on the bottom of the kimono.

"Kocho-chan? What happened why are you here so early? It is nearly sun rise and you should be a sleep."

Kanae started to speak fast and incoherent. It was just jumbles of words he couldn't figure out. Kyojuro grew more and more confused and just shouted at her to say it simply and to calm down.

"KANAE SPEAK SLOWER! WHAT HAPPENED?"

Kanae inhaled deeply before saying words that made sense. But these words made Kyojuro finally heave Muzan's words.

"The plan is already set Kyojuro.."

"Nii-chan was arrested for eating your father and the kakushi took his at the wisteria house with all the blood and.."

"What? Kanae?"

"They think Nii-chan is a demon working for Muzan is here to kill Oyakata-sama.."

God dammit. This was even more perfect for the demonic flame pillar.
His beloved was going to be on trial for him and his sinful actions.

How wonderous.

Yes..we see now..enjoy the chap! Next one soon. this week is all flames lotus and some Kny oneshots.

Bybye!