Malfoy's genes (boring chap)

Third Person POV

It was Thursday morning, Harry is eating breakfast with only Hermione. Ron couldn't go to the great hall with them since Professor McGonagall wanted to have a word with him.

While Harry is eating his toast, he was grinning rather hardly, remembering the memory of last night. Draco had asked him to be his boyfriend and he gladly accepts it. Hermione looks at him while narrowing her eyebrows. "What has gotten you so bright up this early in the morning ?" Ask Hermione while spreading jams onto her toast.

Harry then looked at her utterly shooketh, "Nothing hehe." He said while his mouth is filled with pies that he shoves inside his mouth as he finishes his toast. "Oh come on. Tell me Hazza." Hermione said, calling Harry by his nickname. They called Harry Hazza because of Fleur.

Once, Fleur Delacour accidentally called Harry Hazzy at the burrow when they gather up for Christmas dinner. All the Weasley started to cackle so does Hermione, and Hermione as always the big brain she is, started calling Harry Hazza cuz, she thought the nickname suits, Harry. (It's just a headcanon lol)

"Well," Harry pause thinking whether he should tell Hermione or not. He thought about it "meanddracoaredating."
Harry spit out the word very fastly that it came out as a fuzzy word making Hermione couldn't catch it. "Huh ?" Hermione looks at him still confused.

"..me.and.Draco.are....dating" he finally spits out, slowly. "Oh god! Congratulations Harry !" Said Hermione while her eye is wide open with excitement. Eventho Draco had called her slurs and insulted her boyfriend a lot, she still accepted Harry's choice in love. But still, quite surprised. She caught both of them making out before but never really thought about it plus it never really comes to her sense till now.

"I knew this gonna happen. You both look cute you know? And I bet the whole school might know it because of the tension you both has. Two enemies having feeling for each other pfft." She scoffs while sitting straight making a face that said I-knew-it.

"Who has a feeling for each other ?" Ron interrupts from behind seeing he's here, he had probably had finishes talking with Professor McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall probably called him to tell him that he had left his prefect badge in transfigurations class yesterday since he didn't have it before meeting her. He then took a seat next to Hermione. "Well..." Harry murmur.

"Well ?" Ron said and glance a confused look at Harry and Hermione while reaching for a chicken wing. Very weird of Hogwarts to have chickens wing for breakfast, but it's probably special for Ron."Why'd Professor McGonagall called you ?" Asked Harry.

"Oh, she told me I left my prefect badge in transfigurations class and she didn't have the time to gave me yesterday so she gave it just now," Ron replied. "Harry, you should tell him. He should know." Said Hermione, kicking Harry on the leg to making him straddle. "Ouch, that hurt!" Harry groan.

"Tell me wot ?" Ron asked while taking a bite of his chicken, glancing toward Harry who looked a bit paled. Harry sighs "Well, Ron there something you needed to know." Harry stated then fidgeting his finger.

He felt nervous as he doesn't know how Ron will react to this. Would this be the end of their friendship? Would Ron accept it? Would Ron punch Draco? What will happen? Harry asked himself

"Mhmm... Wot is it ?" Ron asks, while obliviously enjoying his chicken. "I'm dating someone," Harry spit out, trying to calm himself down. "Wait... Really !? Who and why you never told me soooo !' He yelled and then putting his chicken aside, not very much Ron thing to do but guess he's surprise surprise. (Impressive, ik)

"Well, I dont think you'll like this person," Harry stated again. "Just tell me who's this bloke or perhaps girl." Ron had known Harry is bisexual, so he thought why not asked whether it's a girl or a boy.