Extra-2

A middle aged man entered the office "Young master, Lord told you to come home early today."

A young man looked up from his laptop and nodded "Uncle Robert,  why don't you have a long vacation with uncle Charlie? You are becoming more and more serious. And how many times I have to say ,don't call me young master."

Robert smiled and shooked his head "you didn't change Youn- Aary. Your Uncle Charlie is busy with your dad."

Aaron smiled "I will talk with dad and let him give a long vacation to uncle Charlie. Then you two go on honeymoon"

Robert laughed "you naughty brat"

A car entered through the main gate of Rose Villa. Aaron opened the car door from the driver seat and Walked in from the front door.

It was pitch dark in the hall. Aaron's eyebrow twitched "No one is home? Then dad asked me to come early?"

When he is doubting, he heard a blast sound.

*BOOOM *

And the light was turned on. Ye Jilin cheered "Eldest brother is home. Happy birthday Eldest brother"

Aaron saw his twins brother. Older was very cold while younger one was very cheerful.

His youngest sister came and climb on his arms and peck at his cheeks "Happy birthday Eldest brother"

Lu Xiqi pouted "where is my return kiss"

Aaron laughed and give her a light kiss on her cheeks.

Then he saw his daddy bringing in cake. It was his favourite chocolate cake which have "Happy birthday Aary, our little XiNan"

Ye XiNan was his Chinese name given by his dad. He loves it very much. But everyone calls him by the name Aary.

Aaron smiled and stood in front of the cake.
If someone from the company saw him smiling like this, they will be frightened to death. For them Aaron was like moon whom you can appreciate but can't touch.

Aaron shows his trueself only to his family.

Ye SiYan came with the cake knife and candles which is designed like digit '24'.

He lightened the candle and give the knife to Aaron. "Xixi come down from Eldest brother's arms. Let him cut the cake. You are not little anymore."

Lu Xiqi pouted again but still came down and stood with her two twin big brother.

"Wait. Wait, we are a little late sorry."  Ye AnRan with her Son Si Yin and husband Su Qi came in.

"It all happened due to Qi. He was late" Ye AnRan complained.

Su Qi shooked his head helplessly "Yes, I am doing makeup for 3 hours."

Ye AnRan glared at him.

Leng SiMing laughed "Sister this time you are late. I am so early." He put his arms around his wife's waist while his wife glared at him shyly.

Leng SiMing whispered "what are you shy about. We already have two sons."

Ye SiYan was speechless. " okay now let Aary cut his cake."

Aaron blew the candle off while everyone is singing Happy birthday song.

He wished ' Let everyone be happy like this '

Lu Xiqi asked "Eldest brother what did you wished for?"

Ye JiLin poked at her cheeks "Silly. If Eldest brother tell you what he wished. His wish will not come true"

Lu XiQi rubbed her cheeks "Third brother, I am not silly."

Lu Jimin smiled and poked at her other cheeks "you are"

Lu Xiqi glared at them and ran to Aaron. "Eldest brother. Second brother and third brother are bullying me."

Everyone laughed at this little girl.

Ye SiYan came and hugged Aaron. Then he seriously looked at him and winked. "Aary you are now 24. Let us know if you fell in love "

Lu Jimin smiled while Ye Jilin rolled on the sofa while laughing.

Aaron was speechless. He looked at his brothers. "You two brats. Your time is also coming."

Lu Xiqi has no idea what they are speaking about so she ran off to play with Su Yin.