Confession Rejected

"O-Oppa I l-like y-you so much." a young girl is confessing to the boy in front of her.

The boy is dressed in black jacket and jeans have a beautiful face. His white hair are somewhat hiding his light grey phoenix eyes.

The students are whispering among themselves.
"Not again."
"Why this girls don't learn their lessons?"
"Did she ever look into the mirror."
"Does she even deserve oppa."
"One more girl will be  heartbroken."
" just see how oppa will reject her."

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend? "
"What do you know? Her boyfriend loves her so much but this bitch is just a gold digger. She is going after our oppa."
" what? This bitch"

"So you like me?" Ye SiYan asked her.

"Y-yes" the girl answered back shyly

"Oh, but why does they say You have a boyfriend? " Ye SiYan looked at the girl who is standing shyly before him but after after listening to him she became nervous

"I-I will break up with him . I don't like him" the girl said hastily.

A mocking smile can be seen in his eyes . "Did you listen to her Xu Yang. She doesn't likes you" Ye SiYan  tilted her head and said to the boy standing behind the girl .

The girl become shocked and turn around to see her boyfriend.  She  became more nervous because she thought that with her looks  the male God will be her and if she can't get the male God. Then she will be with her current boyfriend  who gives her everything she wants. But her boyfriend doesn't have a rich background  so she will find a rich boyfriend.

"I heard her, boss" He respectfully answered to  Ye SiYan. Then said to the girl " Gu Weiwei , who to do you think you are.  Just get lost, you are so disgusting. And I am breaking up with you."

The girl took a step back , before she could say something Ye SiYan said " I don't want used products who goes to bar to sell herself for luxurious products and even not the ex of my friends."

Gu weiwei become more shocked. Ye SiYan turn around to leave that place but then said " By the way Xu Yang is heir of Xu Entertainment. You really missed a great guy , oh sorry,  a great chance for you."

The onlookers took a deep breath.  Xu Entertainment rules over  country A's  Entertainment  World.

Then Ye SiYan was going to leave with Xu Yang behind him.
Then a sweet voice interrupted him
"Ge~"

He turned around and saw a young girl who looked like high schooler running towards him.

The onlookers thought one more girl is coming for our male God. But they were surprised by what happened next.

"Ranran, what are you doing here" his (YSY) eyes become soft on the sight of her. He took her into his hug and let her catch her breath.

" Ge, I came to take you home. Mum and dad are missing you so much." Ye AnRan said to Ye SiYan. Then she took a look at surrounding and asked " huh? What's happening here?"

"Nothing, let's go" Ye SiYan took his sister and left with Xu Yang.

One of the female fans yelled " ahhhh our cold male God has a cute sister and he ( YSY) pampers her very much".
Another one said " yes we actually saw such a warm look on oppa"

But then someone said " what to do with Gu Weiwei"
The person next to him said " let's report her to teachers"
Everyone agreed on it and left the seen. Gu Weiwei'face paled with worry but she can't undo anything.
___________________________________

Ye's Rose Mansion~

A handsome man and a elegant lady was already sitting on the dining table waiting for their children. They heard the horn of car.

The man's eyes are full of tenderness " they are back".
The lady said "yes"

Ye SiYan entered the mansion holding his sister's hand and called " mum-dad we are back".

Ye father's name is Ye SiNian. He is the chairman of his Ye corporation. He has build his own business empire.

Ye mother's name is Lu Anqi . She is a famous painter with her pen name Rose because she loves rose very much. That's why her husband has named the mansion Rose and has gifted her garden full of roses.
She is also the Princess of Lu Enterprises.

Lu Anqi smiled lovingly to her children "come and eat with us"

_________________________________

I am leaving this chapter short. But I will update frequently.
It is my first work
So if there is any mistake .please tell me on comments.