Black Hawk

Lu AoTian entered the base. His subordinates stood up seeing him.

Monkey happily said "boss, eagle told us You found us a sister in law."

Chu Feng looked at Monkey as he was looking at a traitor " no boss. I just blurted it out by chance."

Lu AoTian glared at both of them " you both can gossip about me finding sis-....lover but can't find the people behind that night's incident." "By the way he didn't agree to me yet."

Chu Feng and Lu AoTian has promised that they won't tell anyone about his identity as Z. So the teammates only know that their boss is chasing Young lord of ye Corporation.

Monkey got serious "Boss other side is too cunning. I have a bad news for you. One of our brother had betrayed us."

Squirrel looked up from the laptop "boss Z was also investigating that night but they stopped midway."

Lu AoTian's eyes warmed up "let it be"

Squirrel nodded.

But soon Lu AoTian's eyes darkened "who is the one betrayed."

Monkey looked down "it's Shuttle"

"Take me to him" Lu AoTian walked toward the interrogation room where they interrogate the suspects.

Monkey followed behind him " he is in number 4 room. Cat is guarding him."

Lu AoTian can be said a Tiger in the wilderness. He only turned into a kitten when he meets his mum and Ye SiYan.

Monkey opened the door for Lu AoTian.

Cat greeted "Boss"

A man was tied with the chains. There are bruises all over his body. He looked up "oh,  you are alive."

Lu AoTian sneered "I'm not that easy to kill. Shuttle."

Shuttle smiled "I can see that"

"So tell me the reason my good brother" Lu AoTian looked at Shuttle's eye.

"Reason?"

"Yes"

"I want power Rex and revenge against you"

"Oh me..why?"

"You have everything I want. Why? Because you are born with silver spoon. You had killed my only biological brother."

"It's  code "

"So you are his brother. Squirrel you disappointed me. You didn't investigate throughly."

Squirrel apologised "I am sorry boss. I will go check everyone again."

Lu AoTian nodded and looked at Shuttle " you are really his brother. Both betrayed me. I killed your brother because for him 4 of our brother died in the warehouse fight. You just selfishly want revenge for your loss. Then if I don't kill him who will take revenge for those 4 families or I should wait to see more of my brothers die. Heh"

Shuttle glared at Lu AoTian.

Lu AoTian was laughing Madly "monkey give me the gun."

Monkey didn't hesitate to give the gun. This two brothers have led their teammates to dead. Why should he sympathies with them. This time their boss was going to- no nothing will happen. They will work hard "boss"

Lu AoTian target Shuttle's Forehead " I don't want to know about the mastermind. I will find him myself. So you don't have any other use for me."

'Bang-

Shuttle couldn't believe that Lu AoTian really shoot him. His eyes were wide opened.

Lu AoTian looked at monkey "deal with him. I hate betrayal most."

He left the interrogation room and washed his hand.

Chu Feng came to Lu AoTian's side "boss. Yong lord ye called me. He told me to take you to rest and he is busy with something so he can't accompany to you at dinner."

Lu AoTian smiled "where is he busy."

Chu Feng shuddered " he is performing at the university function day after tomorrow."

Lu AoTian relaxed " inform the principal that I am attending the function."

Lu AoTian feared that his little cat will not want him. Now he is happy that his little cat care about him. He just had a moment of hesitation but he shooked his head. His little cat will not betray him.

He went to his villa to rest as his little cat has ordered.

________________________________

Monkey,  Squirrel,  cat are not their real name they are just code name.

I am not opening a zoo😉

Xoxo❤