Chapter 38. Malfoy Manor

It was Probably November already, I wasn't sure anymore. the four of us left right when the wedding got crashed.Death Eater's had already Nearly took over half the Wizarding world. Voldemort being their leader. We had destroyed two hocruxes. Tom's Diary,and the ring. But had no idea what to do with the locket. We were getting nowhere, nothing was of use. Ron had Ran off, just of pure jealousy and anger. I missed Fred, I missed Draco. I felt so alone, more than I have in months. But all Harry said was 'Keep going'. 

They had discovered something, with the items Dumbledore gave them. I figured out that my necklace was a sign to just keep thriving. It was stupid, I didn't feel like continuing.

 It was December now. We went to visit Harry's parent's Grave, it was sad. I hadn't visited my parent's grave, it made me feel guilty. But I don't know, it terrified me. An old lady leaded us to her house. Something about her, knowing something. But then something didn't feel right. 

"SERENA BEHIND YOU!!" yelled Harry. 

I turned around as I saw a snake. I screamed as it lunged at me. I tossed my self across the room, while the snake hit the wall. 

"Stupify!" Yelled Hermoine. 

I ran up the stairs with Harry and Hermoine. Hermoine grabbed Harry's wand, as we all stepped back. Harry grabbed my arms, as we were all shivering. The snake lunged at us and Hermoine said a spell, making the Snake go outside. I was still screaming, as Harry repeated for me to calm myself. 

"T-that snake-...T-that woman-." I said catching my breath.

"Let's get out of here" said Harry. 

We went into the forest, and Hermoine made a fire. Harry threw one of his fits, he still doesn't get over people dying. But how can I blame him? I can't either. Yet I feel like death follows me. I laid by a tree as I drifted off to sleep. I heard Harry walk away somewhere, but I stumbled back to sleep. I heard a loud crash, and I sat right up. I tried looking around but it was very still dark. 

"Lumos" I said as I pulled out my wand. 

I ran towards the lake , and tried Looking for Harry. 

"Harry?!, Harry where are you??" I asked looking around. 

"Serena?! what's wrong??" 

I turned around seeing Ron. 

"R-Ron!! I think Harry might be in the water!" I said. 

He looked at the ice and used a spell dissolving the ice.  Harry was in the water, and Ron pulled him out. Harry was shivering, and all he had on was his trousers. 

"Are you mental?" asked Ron. 

I looked at Harry in shock. 

"I-Is that the Gryffindor sword?!" I asked. 

Harry nodded. 

"We ought to destroy the Hocrux with it" Said Harry. 

We all agreed. No one got the sword, and all the boys looked at me. 

"oh no! I'm not doing it, either one of you do it. Not me" I said.

Ron got the sword, and Harry placed the locket on a wooden log. Harry started speaking parseltongue and the Locket opened. Right when Ron was going to slice it, we were blasted in the air. I hit a tree and passed out. When I woke up it was morning, and I heard Hermoine yelling. 

"you show up here after weeks! and you say Hey?!" she yelled. 

She started asking Harry for her wand, and I finally had the strength to sit up.