U N C O O L

Avery was rushing trying to get ready for her second date with Cedric. "Hermione! Can I borrow that top from-" Harry walked into the room and bumped into her. "Oh, for heaven's sake Harry." She brushed past him doing her hair in the mirror. "Where are you going?" Harry asked. "I'm going to go hang out with Cedric's friends." 

She wasn't paying any attention to Harry. "Really? Cedric Vee?" Harry rolled his eyes plopping himself on her bed. "You know Harry, you hang around my brother too much." She finally picked up a shirt that Hermione threw her way and took off her shirt leaving her in a sports bra. "JESUS! You know I'm in here!" He covered his eyes and buried his head in the pillow. "Get over yourself Harry, you basically my brother. It's just a sports bra!" She threw on the shirt. "There better?" and she stormed out of the dorm running to the hallway. 

Harry was slumped. He never really admitted it but her calling him her 'brother' made him a bit sad in a way he hasn't felt before. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery made her way down to the kitchens, waiting for Cedric. She still didn't quite know where she was going but she was excited to meet his friends. "Avery!" She whipped her head around to see Cedric poking his head out of the Hufflepuff entrance. "Oh, there you are" She laughed as she ran over heading inside. "Are you excited to meet my friends?" Cedric asked sincerely. "Of course! I mean it's a little nerve-racking, but it'll be fun" Avery rambled. 

"No need to be nervous, I mean yeah they're older. But, it's just hanging out" 

"Great"

They made their way to the Boy's dormitory and walked inside. 

Avery got a whiff of something she hadn't smelt before and internally gagged. "Oi, I thought I said none of this" Cedric sighed annoyingly. "Ced, just because you wanna impress Weasley doesn't mean you get to ruin the fun!" A boy Avery had never met before said. 

"We can leave and do something different if your, y'know uncomfortable" He whispered. 

Avery was a bit shocked, to be honest, and nervous she would sound... uncool? She didn't know but she wanted to meet his friends anyways. "No, it's alright. Looks like fun" Avery plastered a smile on her face. 

Ced sat down where they all sat in a circle, so Avery joined and sat beside Cedric. In the middle of the circle, were bottles of what looked to be firewhiskey and a bowl of something she didn't know. 

"I believe introductions are in order Diggory" The boy she didn't know spoke up again. 

"Oh yes, of course. Avery these are my friends, Justin, Hannah-" He points to the two who are sitting beside each other. "Zacharias, but we just call him Zach, Owen, Sulivan, and Susan. Everyone this is Avery Weasley" 

"Hi everybody" She smiles meekly, then followed by the lot saying a mixture of 'hello' 'hey', and whatnot. 

The boy named Sulivan poured out the firewhiskey into multiple shot glasses and handed them out while Justin and Hannah bickered. "Avery, Ced do you want one?" 

Ced looked at me as if to see how I was okay with... everything. "Uh I don't know-" Ced stammered, "Sorry did Cedric Diggory just turn down a shot of free firewhiskey?!" Susan said in shock. "Ced, don't let me being here stop you from having a good time" Avery chipped in. Ced smiled at Avery and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Yea, why not" He smirked. 

"There he is!" Owen Shouted handing him a shout. Everyone had one except Avery, "Avery, you want one?" Susan asked, she was being really sweet honestly. I guess Susan was being the warmest. "Um, I don't know. I haven't really ever- um- Fuck it, sure."