N O T E S

D.A.D.A was nothing I'd experienced before. He actually used the unforgivable curses in class! Poor Neville, looked mortified when Moody was using the torture curse. But I will say, it was hilarious when he put the spider on Malfoy's face. He looked so terrified, I wish I had some way to take his picture. 

"Brilliant isn't he, completely demented of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with him. But he's Really been there you know? He's looked evil in the eye." Ron says while walking down the spiral staircase with all of us. "I don't know Ron, feels a bit wrong for a teacher to be killing things infront of students" I said with a weary tone. "There's a reason those curses are unforgivable!" Hermione was defiantly scarred, she rolled her eyes at the thought of it. "To perform them in a classroom?! I mean did you see Neville's face?" Hermione went on about it but Harry nudged her when he saw Neville looking solely out a stained window. "Neville?" I asked him pushing past the group. "Are you okay?" I asked with a look of worry plastered on my face. But before I could say anything Moody offered him tea, which is a bit weird for a teacher. But I don't think it meant much, maybe just an apology. 

-Time skip-   

3rd POV 

It was only the first week but Avery has gotten caught up with school work. She was in the library studying for an upcoming test for Muggle studies, as well as an essay due tomorrow for potions. Her head was down and she looked very focused. 

"What the hell is a microwave?" Her head popped up not knowing that someone was reading over her shoulder.

"Oh um.. Not sure just reading about it now" She chuckled while putting her book away. She hadn't even looked at the boy yet. "I stopped taking muggle studies ages ago, wasn't very good at it." He sat down at the opposite side of the table and she realized it was Cedric. "Well maybe you would've been better if you would have stick with it. It's very interesting to me, how they go about their lives without magic. There honestly very clever with how they make there lives easier. I mean the thing I was just reading about was so fascinating, it's called a microwave and it helps with leftover food, so you can eat it after it gets cold. How brilliant!" 

 The Hufflepuff laughed and shook his head. "Sorry I'm a rambler..." She realized how stupid she sounded talking about muggles. "No need to apologize Weasley, it's adorable." He said in a friendly way, but even in a friendly manner it made her do a double-take on him. 'Did he just call me adorable' She thought. "What are you even doing in the library? Cause you don't look like your studying" She asked Cedric. 

"Just stopping by for a book." He said picking up a random book from the shelf behind them without looking. "Oh really, didn't think you would read 'witches guide to dress making' " She said in a questioning tone. "I'm hurt Weasley, you don't think I would make a good dress maker."  

"Oh of course you would Diggory, excellent in fact." She got up from her seat swinging her bag over her shoulder. "What are you doing in the library?" I rolled my eyes at the very obviousness of what i was doing. "I'm studying for my muggle studies test, oh and snapes essay is due tomorrow and i haven't even started" I said as i pushed my muggle studies book to the side, bring peices of parchment and my ink out. "I could help you if you'd like" He nudged. "Didn't you just say you dropped Muggle studies" 

"Well not with muggle studies, with potions. I'm not too bad at potions" 

"that's reasuring" I laughed, which made him laugh, which made me blush. 

"Merlin, I don't even know where to start" I said with my quill in my hand. 

"Well what's it on?" 

"Calming drought" I said with a sigh. "Ok, just start with the defintion. Just one thing then another, it works when i do it" He smirked. 

"Ok, fine. The calming draught is a potion used to calm someone down when suffering from shock or trauma" She said outloud while writting. "Yea good, except it's not a potion it's a draught" He said pointing at the parchent. "Crap" I said as i buried my head into my arms. 

"It's okay you got time" He smirked again. God that smirk is something else. shooing that thought away as she stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "To bed, night Diggory." She walked away, and he waved goodbye while he put the book back. It took him some time to realize he was smiling to himself as she walked away. 

Avery was making her way back up to her dorm to finish her rounds, when she heard shoes clicking behind her, they were running. Before she turned around she started to speak. "It's 5 minutes till curfew, i sugg-" She stopped talking when she saw who it was. "What? are you gonna take house points away. You forgot your Muggle studies book" He handed it to her while chuckling. "Oh thank you" Avery took it and put it in her book bag. "No problem, just don't give me detention for being out" She rolled her eyes "Just don't get caught by someone else" She said as she waved and started to walk away.

She wanted to get rounds over with because she was quite exhausted from her day of school. So, Avery quickly made her way up to the dorms to check up on everyone then reported to her brother Percy before leisurely walking into her own dorm at last. She placed her book bag down beside her bed and took out her books to place them on her nightstand. But, as she took her books out a piece of folded up parchment with the initials C.D fell onto her lap. 

She was very confused as she placed her books down, picking up the parchment and started to Read it. 'Hogsmead on Saturday?  Meet me at the hufflepuff entrence after lunch - Cedric' . Cedric Diggory? she thought to herself. She realized that he must have slipped it into her bag while they were talking. 

"Cedric Diggory, who would have thought" She said out loud to herself.....

  (A/N: Sorry for the short chapter:( I swear the next one will be longer) 

word count : 1102