Then he reveals the room to me. I am blown away as my eyes go over a dim-lit space that is set up with mattresses on the floor to lay out one giant bed with a lot of pillows and blankets.
"What is all this?" I ask, not tearing my eyes away from all the little details like the scented candle burning in the corner and the flower petals dispersed on the floor around the bed.
"Our happy place for tonight," Hoseok explains, and without seeing him, I can hear him smiling.

Jin steps before me, his hands coming up with a black blindfold.
"No, not tonight. I want to see you. All of you." I instruct him when my hand halts his movement.
A bright smile enlightens his face when I add "Please, Sir."
"Not tonight, Baby Girl. We are not in the playroom and I want to hear you screaming my name on our last night." He tells me as he closes the gap between our lips to claim me as his.
As our tongues start to find each other, my fingers come to his shirt which I start to unbutton. Two pairs of hands are on my body beginning to peel me out of my clothes. When I am naked, I can feel them change spots. A bare body aligns itself with my back as lips are immediately attacking my neck, marking me up.
I break my contract with Jin as I whimper in pleasure. Yoongi takes Jin's place as the oldest steps aside to climb out of his outfit.
The hands from the man behind me are all over my upper body, caressing over my breast, my ribs, my belly until his fingers find their way between my leg. Yoongi smirks, looking at my blissful face.
"You look so perfect against Hobi. Does he make you feel good?"
I can only nod, my head back against Hoseok shoulder as he spreads my legs with the palm of his hands. Yoongi steps closer, his body fitting against mine perfectly. He clashes his lips into mine as his hard member strokes against my wet core.
Hoseok's hands leave their spot to come and squeeze my breasts, pinching my hard nipples until I cry out. On my lower back, I can feel how aroused he already is.
Yoongi leaves my mouth for me to breathe through the sensations that are running through my body and soul. Hoseok's palms go back between my legs opening them wide as I feel Yoongi kneeling in front of me.
Just before I feel his magic tongue on me, I can hear Jimin whimpering. I open my eyes and follow the sound. My Baby Boy is an all fours while Namjoon is eating him out. Jungkook and Tae are with Jin on the other side of the giant self-made bed, the youngest stroking Taehyung while Jin and he are kissing.
It is only a quick glimpse but it made me realize that this night is not only for me but also for them. Apart from Jungkook and Namjoon the others will not be in the same divisions, so they will be apart from each other in the same way they will be apart from me.

I am not able to form any other consistent thought as Yoongi licks over my folds that Hoseok's spreads open for him. My older boyfriend's hands move over my side to his friend's body. When I feel Hoseok being pulled into my body, his hard length sliding between my legs from behind, I can only guess that Yoongi is pulling him forward by holding his ass tightly.
Yoongi's tongue is now fucking me at a restless pace as Hoseok's finger is playing with my clit. When the oldest of the two lets me catch my breath, feeling my climax already building inside me, I hear the man behind me screaming out his friend's name. I close my eyes to have a better sense of what is happening. Yoongi's head is bobbing between my wide-spread legs, which makes me realize that he is blowing Hoseok between my legs.
"Stop Hyung!" The dancer screams out, taking a step back.
Yoongi stands up looking over my shoulder as he brings two fingers to fill me up.
"I want you." He whispers next to my ear, and even though I want him too, I know that these words are not directed at me right now.
Hoseok comes back against my body, claiming Yoongi's hot mouth over my shoulder.
I am sandwiched between both men as Yoongi increases his pace with his fingers pushing in and out of me.
The oldest slips his digits out, bringing his dripping fingers to Hoseok's mouth to clean them.

Both men take my hand to bring me to the bed between the other couples that are making out heavily.
"Can I have you, Beautiful?" Hoseok asks me as he places me on my hand and knees.
"I am all yours," I reply as our lips come together for a sloppy kiss.
As my gaze follows Hoseok's movement behind me, I see Jimin riding Namjoon, making the leader come in that exact moment.
"Come here Baby Boy." I beckon Jimin over to me as I see how painfully hard, he still is.
I almost lose balance when Hoseok enters me with a hard thrust.
"Oh, so good Hoseok." I let him know as I love how hard and fast his thrusts are bringing me closer to my release.
When Jimin is in front of me, I immediately let my lips engulf his hard length, matching the rhythm with which Hobi is fucking into me. Jimin gets a firm hold on my head as he begins to push inside my mouth at his own pace.