33:who are you choosing?

I stood there. The silence consuming my thoughts. I was about to go after him when I heard the bathroom door open. Kai walked out, "Hey"he said, kissing my cheek.

"Hi" I whispered
"You okay?"
"Yeah. I just... want to lay down"
"Okay"

He went into the kitchen after I told him where the food was. I made my way upstairs, and layed in my bed. My hands were shaking as I break a sweat.

I got up and walked over to my desk, going through the different drawers to find something. There, a blunt. I grabbed my lighter and put the blunt in my mouth, holding it there as I lit it.

I held it away, blowing the smoke out of my mouth. I sighed in relief, going back to bed.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Its been, maybe and hour. I removed the towel that was covering under the door and opened the windows, letting the smoke go out. Kai immediately walked in.

"What were you doing?"
"Nothing"
"Then why does it smell like weed"
"If you know the answer then why are you asking"

"What's with the attitude?"
"Sorry. Im just stressed"
"Well- I... I could give you a massage? I don't know"
"Could you just, hold me? For a bit"

He smiled, and came over to me. Kai wrapped his arms around me as I layed my head on his chest, his hand drawing circles on my back.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

It's been a few weeks, and now its the day of Miss Mystic Falls. Elena was helping me put on my necklace and fixed my hair a bit.

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked, looking myself in the mirror. She sighed,
"Mom would have wanted you to" She smiled. I cringed at the thought of how my mother would be in the crowd clapping louder than anyone.

"Hey is Wanda out there? I called her to see if she could come and she said she'll be here"
"Yeah, I saw her when I came up here"

"Oh crap"
"What?"
"Bucket"

I said as she quickly handed it to me, throwing up in it. "Still not over that stomach bug?" I shook my head as I felt more coming up.

I wiped my mouth and drank some water, getting ready at the top of the staircase to walk out. The announcer was going by names, mine was last.

"Finally, here we have Andrea Gilbert and her escort Malachai Parker"

I walked down the stairs to see Kai no where in sight. This dress thing is embarrassing enough and now my own escort isn't here, could this day get any worse?

I made it to the bottom and was about to walk myself out, but then someone wrapped their arm with mine; Brandon.

He walked me out to where we would do the dance.
"Where's Kai?"
"I have no idea"
"Do you even know the dance?"
"Sure I do"

I rolled my eyes as the music started.
"You look gorgeous, as always"
"Thank you"

We kept dancing then Kai showed up, he was watching us. The dance finished and it was time to announce who won. "And Miss Mystic Falls goes to...Clarice Johnson!" I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't win.

At least I didn't have to give a pitty speech on how I'm greatful for a plastic tiara that can snap in half within a day.

I could still hear Elena and Wanda clapping for me. I went over to them, grabbing a glass of champagne from the waiters and chugging it down.

Wanda gave me a look, "I need to go to the bathroom" I said, avoiding both Kai and Brandon. "I'll go check on her" I heard Wanda say and she came after me.

I went to the toilet, dropping to my knees and throwing up whatever food was in my system. As soon as I was done I got up and wiped my mouth, rinsed with water and was making my way out the room.

Before I could exit, the door closed. I turned around to see Wanda staring at me.

"What happened?" I asked as she walked closer to me.
"Do you have something to tell me?" She asked.
"What do you mean?"
"Im a powerful witch Andrea, but I also have the gift to know when someone is pregnant"

Her eyes darted to my stomach then back to mine. That's it. The symptoms, the nausea, headaches, bodyaches. She's right, I'm pregnant.

"That's...that can't be true. Wanda, I'm eighteen-"
"Andrea, were you not aware?"
"No, I wasn't. But maybe you're wrong. Im just sick" I kept telling her.

"May I?" She asked, pointing to me
I nodded in response and she places her hands on my flat stomach. Her hands start glowing as she looked focused, searching for something.

"Oh my god."
"What?"
"Twins"

My face dropped; twins. Gemini coven twins.

"Look, Wanda I love you and all that but can we go buy a test because I don't believe you"

She nodded and we made our way to the others. We left early, then me and Wanda told everyone rhat we were going to the store to but food. Obviously we did buy food and hid the test in one of the bags.

Wanda came with me to my room, she was waiting for me on the bed as I went to the bathroom to take it. I did my business and then waited for the test to develop.

Positive. It came out positive. Before I could genuinely react, there was a knock on the door. "Andie? Can I come in?" I heard Elena ask.

"Not yet"
"Why?"She asked, pushing the door open slightly. I quickly closed it.
"What are you doing in there?"

"I- I cut myself and I'm bleeding everywhere"
"What? Andrea let me in, are you okay?"
"Fuck, that came out wrong. I'm shaving and I accidentally cut myself"
"Oh ok"

I heard her walk out and I slowly opened the bathroom door. "So? What is it?" She asked, standing up.

"Positive"

She came up to me and hugged me tightly. My eyes swelled with tears. Twins, I have to tell Kai. She spent a few minutes trying to comfort me. Then she left and called Kai up to my room.

"Kai im pregnant" I blurt out while he walks in the room. "Oh my god, that's, that's great" He smiled, "No, you don't get it. Im pregnant-"
"I know you just said that?" He questioned
"With twins" His face dropped

He immediately walked out of the room. "What? Kai where-where are you going?" I asked. He walked out of the house, slamming the door shut.

Not again.

a/n: heyyyyy. ik some of yall dont want kids involved with stories but i feel like it was necessary for the sequel. btw this is the last chapter for this book so tmr I will get started on the sequel. but uh yeah! thank you guys so much for all the support and love you've given to this story. I strongly encourage you to read the sequel but again, if you don't like the idea of having kids in the sotry that's okay too. bye!<3