05: hesitant

Me and Kai changed into different clothes. I was in pajamas and by thats I mean sweatpants and a tank top. Kai was in sweatpants and a a grey tank top too. Everyone was still hesitant to have him around but they let him sit on the couch.

I sat next to him because I didnt want to be around everyone trying to hug me and cry because im back. I mean I understand they missed me but its just a little overwhelming right now.

Tyler was still here, unfortunately, and he sat right across from me and Kai. "So whats your story?" He asked Kai.

I rolled my eyes and Damon handed me a cup of bourbon. "Well if you want to know what I've done in the past then, I murdered my siblings, and Im a witch" Kai explained.

"Then why dont you have magic" Tyler asked. I could tell he was angry on how close Kai was next to me, and Kai noticed, so he wrapped his arm around me. "I dont have magic because im a siphon. And I could technically absorb all your werewolf curse or whatever but it'll hurt like a bitch" Kai explained while scrunching his nose.

Tyler flared his nostrils. "Im outta here" He said and grabbed his jacket and slammed the door on his way out. Kai laughed and I chuckled. "So whats going on between you guys" Caroline questioned.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Well you guys seem super close" She replied. "Well we are bestfriends right pumpkin" Kai said and I turned to look at him. "right" I said slowly. "Who taught you the 'motus' spell?" Bonnie asked. "Well I heard you say it so I kinda just gave it a shot" I replied and she nodded.

"Hey can I talk to you Andie?" Elena asked. "Yeah sure. I'll be back in a little" I told Kai. "Oh, and please dont kill him" I said and looked at everyone and they nodded.

Me and Elena headed outside. "Whats up?" I asked. "Andie, I dont want to lecture you on anything because Im just so relieved your back but, Kai is dangerous. And I dont like the way he calls you sweet names or how he wraps his arm around you, or just touches you in general. You should stay away from him." She explained. I crossed my arms and sighed.

"He isn't. I know he seems like a threat but can you just trust me this once, please. And there is nothing going on. We are, friends." I replied to her. I smiled to myself when I said friends.

Because its true. Just friends. He understands me like I understand him. We've been through similar stuff. We made our way back inside and see no one there except Kai watching the T.V. "Where is everyone?" Elena asked.

"Oh they went to bed, I was just waiting for Andie" He said. "Okay, well Im gonna go with Damon. Love you Andie." Elena said. "Love you too" I replied as she made her way to Damon's room and shut the door.

"Well im staying in the guest bedroom, are you gonna sleep on the couch or...?" I questioned Kai. "Um I guess yeah I'll sleep here" He said patting his spot on the couch.

"No your not, just sleep in the same room as me there's two beds" I told him. "Andie if you want me to sleep with you just ask" He replied. I rolled my eyes at him and he followed me upstairs to the room.
"Goodnight Kai." "Goodnight pumpkin".

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Its 3am. I cant sleep. I just kept shuffling in bed but nothing helped. I got up and just sat on the bed. "Whats wrong?". I jumped at the sudden voice. I turn back to Kai and see his eyes slightly open.

"Nothing I just cant sleep" I replied and stood up grabbing some sock and shoes. "Where are you going?" He asked sitting up. It turned back around to see him putting his shirt back one since he was sleeping without it. He got up and grabbed his shoes and hoddie that was now dry as well.

"Im going on a walk, but just stay here you dont have to come with me." "Yeah well I want to so lets go". I nodded and we headed out side. I grabbed my phone and opened the door.

Its topped raining and we just started walking, in silence. It wasn't awkward silence it's just neither of us wanted to talk. Turns out we made it to whitmore. The college my sister and her friends were attending.  We went to the only bar that was open.

There was a blond girl just sitting there. "Im gonna get a soda... Liv" Kai said while reading the girls name tag. She hands Kai his soda. "Im gonna close, its slow" The girl said. "Wait, let me get a real drink. Like gin. Is that weird?" I just raised my eyebrow at him and then it clicked. Liv. He has a sister named Olivia, who is blonde.

"Not if your a 50 year old man but considering you look 19, im going to need to see some i.d" She said and pointed at his wallet. He nodded and gave his Id to her. "1972. Nice try" She replied. "No no. Look again there is something more interesting on there. Maybe my name, adress" He whispered.

"Malachai Parker. Oh my god." She gasped but Kai grabbed her arm siphoning her magic since she is a witch as well. She groaned in pain. "Kai let her go" I said and he did. But she ran towards the exit and Kai shut the door with magic before she got to it, and did the same for the other doors.

"Get the hell away from me" She said and moved some tables infront of her so that they would block Kai. Instead he grabbed her neck with magic and started choking her. "Damnit" I muttered and formed a small ball of magic and slammed Kai against the wall.

"Run" I told the girl but she just froze. "Oh my god, your a Maximoff witch" She gasped. "A what? Nevermind just go!" I yelled and she ran out the bar. I slowly release Kai. "Didn't think you had it in you pumpkin" Kai said as he walked towards me.

"Yeah? Well just leave the poor girl alone you can deal with her later" I replied. "I can't. I dont think you understand Andie, I need to merge with my sister. Thats kind of the whole point on why Im with you right now" He explained. "Right" I replied and started walking away from him bumping his shoulder a little bit.

"Andrea wait that's not ho-" I cut him off. "No, its fine. Keep looking for her since thats the only thing you care about" I said and walked away. "Well where are you going?" I stopped in my tracks. "On a walk" i replied.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

KAI'S POV:
Andie has been gone for a while and Ive tried looking for her on campus but she is now where to be found. But then I saw my sister. Jossette. And just like that, Andrea was out of my thoughts. She works at a hospital. I wanted to go up to her but that'll ruin my plan. So I let her be and made my way to the Salvatore house.

I made it and went upstairs. It was now maybe 4:30am and I entered the guest bedroom that Andie and I slept in. Thats when I noticed the bathroom door slighly open. I knew she made it home because the shoes she wore out are here. "Andie?" I knocked on the door and now response.

"I know your mad at me but please dont ignore me" I said a little louder. Then I heard something fall and buch of little things hit the floor. A pill bottle roles to the door into my view. "Andie?" I asked one more time and no response. I opened the door carefully, and there she was. On the floor.

a/n: hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter. I might post a shorter one a little later so maybe stay tuned for that! bye<3